Hello
hope to get help to resolver issue soon.
i m using technomate from years and just from last few days my receiver was freezing after every 30-50 min... (i was playing with the picon & epg ) so i though due to this some settings has been changed by me so u have flashed my receiver fully with new open wix... i have also tried openatv and openpli.. but common issue i found is.. when i flash receiver and when receiver turnon first time for setup receiver after flash... its works fine... its get satellie signal and everything.. i have setup cccam too and all channels works fine... but as soon as i reboot receiver i losing satellite signals.. this is keep happening.... not only in openvix but also in openatv image too.... ... i m sure box and antenna dish are not faulty otherwise box wouldnt work fine after everytime i flash the box and untill i dont restart box.... do i need to clean memory from the box ??? do i need to update some kind of driver???? or need to flash kernel??? is this kernel means image???
guys please help... also looking for help from vix team too.... i wil appreciate.... thanks