I have the following in my house,
VU+ Solo 4k (Twin Tuner + FBC),
Meelo SE+ (Twin Tuner),
V8S (Single Tuner),
Standard SKY HD Box

I wish to utilise the FBC Tuners in the Solo 4K so rushed out and purchased an Inverto Unicable Quad 40mm LNB, 2 Legacy and my plan was to use the 2 legacy outputs for Sky and unicable the other 3, although I cant find any information if the V8S will run on Unicable LNB but also after the impulse purchase realised this setup would not allow me to use the FBC tuners in the Solo 4K as it only outputs 4 bands, so the 2 x legacy would run Sky HD, then I would only be able to use 4 tuners from the Unicable as follows

1 x Physucal Tuner in V8S,
1 x Physical Tuner in Meelo SE+,
1 x Physical Tuner in Solo 4K,
1 x FBC (Virtual Tuner) in Solo 4K, so may as well have just the 2 physical tuners in the Solo 4K connected through already run cabling.

Then I came across this LNB, Inverto Unicable II programmable 40mm LNB with 32UB IDLU-32UL40-UNBOO-OPP which will support 32 tuners, but my question / advice needed is
Will the V8S run on Unicable or will it require legacy?

Has anyone had any success in running a Sky HD box (both tuners connected and working) from a Unicable LNB as the Inverto Unicable II does not have any legacy ports, I have read a lot od forums saying Sky HD now supports Unicable in the installers menus but have not read anywhere that anybody has defiantly got it working and the exact configuration / required hardware (presume a splitter at the Sky HD end of the Unicable run to it with a splitter for both tuners?)

Any help / definite NO / exact setup of a working solution will be appreciated.