Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Genuine VU Solo 2 plus VU Turbo tuner

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks

Genuine VU Solo 2 plus VU Turbo tuner

Hi

I am selling my vu solo 2 plus a brand new vu USB turbo tuner DVB t2/C. Hard drive not included. I left all wires for installing an hard drive inside the receiver. A few scratches on the top but runs flawlessly. £185 inclusive of postage to mainland UK only. Receiver is packaged up ready to send.

Any questions please ask.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Vix image (usually latest) - VU Solo 4K- WD 1TB INTERNAL HDD - DVB-T Freeview, trialling IPTV options

If my response has helped you, don't forget to hit the thanks button below. I appreciate you appreciate me

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Payment by PayPal gift (friends/family) only
    Vix image (usually latest) - VU Solo 4K- WD 1TB INTERNAL HDD - DVB-T Freeview, trialling IPTV options

If my response has helped you, don't forget to hit the thanks button below. I appreciate you appreciate me

Title
    Thanks
    Hi,

What is this Turbo tuner & what does it do/offer over the normal ones? How old is it & is there any warranty on left on it? Any movement on price at all?

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Turbo tuner is the official VU one, can used to add additional tuner for terrestrial or cable, this is brand new because I sent back for a replacement due to the previous one becoming faulty.

VU solo is approximately 3 years old, it was bought direct from forum sponsor.

Very little movement on cost unless you want to collect from Blackpool. Make me an offer if your interested.

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    The tuner is £54 delivered from WOS so after taking £15.00 postage out the solo 2 is approximately £115.00 not a bad deal I would say.

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by duoduo View Post
    Turbo tuner is the official VU one, can used to add additional tuner for terrestrial or cable, this is brand new because I sent back for a replacement due to the previous one becoming faulty.

VU solo is approximately 3 years old, it was bought direct from forum sponsor.

Very little movement on cost unless you want to collect from Blackpool. Make me an offer if your interested.
    Hi,

Thanks for the reply! Just to be sure & as I am very limited in my knowledge but when then this turbo tuner is connected:

a) Does it allow for the reception of all the channels that would be on say Freeview HD or any others?
    b) When connected to the Solo2, does it allow for recording of 3 separate programmes at the same time since I am assuming the system now has 3 individual tuners?
    c) I am assuming the Solo 2 already has the regular twin satellite tuners already inside?
    d) Any warranty left with the unit?

Many Thanks!

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Hi Bazzy

A - I don't use the tuner for terrestrial but yes I believe that is what it will do so all channels available on freeview.
    B - Yes 3 separate recordings available.
    C - Yes twin tuners installed dvb-s
    D- No warranty left due to age of receiver, I believe only available within the first 12 months of original purchase

If you have any further questions, please feel free to ask

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Bumpty bump

9. The Following User Says Thank You to duoduo For This Useful Post:

Ola1664 (16-02-17)

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Willing to sell separately, £130 ono for the solo 2 including delivery.

Title
    Thanks
    What do you want for the turbo tuner

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    £40 mate including postage, its brand new.

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Bump bump bump

Title
    Thanks
    Whats the final price for Solo on its own with postage please?

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    £125 mate is the absolute lowest. Thanks for the interest

16. The Following User Says Thank You to duoduo For This Useful Post:

krissjas (19-02-17)

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Still for sale all..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast