Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: TV / STB Resolution and GUI Sizing - Help Please...???

Title
    Thanks

TV / STB Resolution and GUI Sizing - Help Please...???

Hello All,

I have a Samsung 49" 4K TV and got it working right (after playing with it for what seems like yonks). THe best picture setting is given when I turn every single add on on the TV off, and change the following ViX setting.

I go into Setup, AV Settings> All Resolutions, but when I do this, the ViX GUI doesn#t fit to the screen on some channels. It changes when I select SS1, Sly News, etc,,, Why does it do this, and how can I stop it from doing it?

Also, is there any disadvantage to having it on this setting rather than disable?

Thanks,

FP.

Title
    Thanks
    Hi mate

I've just got myself a new 4k Samsung, been fiddling with it for the last few days

If you go to your TV picture settings and click on Picture Size, then set Fit to screen to 'On'...... does that sort it for you?

Just out of interest, what model do you have?

Title
    Thanks
    It is UE49KU6400 .... Yeah screen fit is set to on,,, If I change AV setting to HD it fits great, but when I change it to all it doesnt fit on cerain channels...