Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: edision os mini+ vs mutant hd1500 vs formuler f1

Title
    Thanks

edision os mini+ vs mutant hd1500 vs formuler f1

Hi everyone, as you can see, I am undecided between these three boxes
    What do you think is the best
    both edision and mutant i get it from around 114 euros
    The formuler f1 around 121 euros, with shipping
    I want the most reliable and fastest box if possible, with the possibility of recording and watching another channel at the same time
    (If possible to have the possibility of pip, but if a box without it its better, not a big problem)

I'm waiting for help, still being new to this.

other thing, in my house I have a normal antenna, not the dish ones, does it work or i have to purchase a dish? (If the box is s/s2 for example?)
    And for the matter of recording and watching another channel at the same time, it is not necessary to have wires connected to both tuners (twin tuner box), right?

Title
    Thanks
    You need a dish and you need to have both inputs to be able to record and watch different channels. If you only want to watch record terrestrial then you will need a twin hybrid tuner where you may get away with one input

Title
    Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,925 Times in 3,259 Posts
    If you want to receive satellite channels you need a satellite dish.
    If you want terrestrial you needs a TV aerial.
    If you want cable you need a connection from the cable company.

And you need at least one tuner compatible with each of the above modes you want to receive.
    Help keep OpenViX servers online.Please donate!

Title
    Thanks
    yes thanks, i didnt only understand one thing, so two watch and record at the same time two different channels, besides having a twin tuner box i also need the cable to be divided in two and to connect from the same dish to both the tuners on the box, in the case of s/s2 tuners??

Title
    Thanks
    and also with of the three do you recommend?? thanks