Good morning Forum Members & Satellite Set-up Gurus
I attempted a reflash (with VERY Limited knowledge other than the 'How To' print out) on both my Edision OS Mini and Xtrend ET8500 and although I've got things back up (HD Blue Style) on the Eddy I can no longer Download Plugins i.e: IPTV.
The Eddy is on 4.1.016 (release).
ANNND I couldn't get the reflash to work on the Xtrend - also now on 4.1.016 (release))

I've a feeling I couldn't get IPTV cos of it being an old Image, but to be honest, I think I just wanna get the latest 'WORKING' images for both boxes and do a rebuild. Start again as it were like I did when I had them set-up in the beginning.... I knew I should've left them alone and her indoors is now doing my nut what with it being messed up an all......

I'd be here forever if I was to look for what I need in order to try the above, but if anyone has links, or a step by step guide as to what I need to do in order to get things back the way they were before I attempted all this malarkey I'd really appreciate it...... P.s: so too will the Mrs!

I have folders and various files on my laptop, but if someone can point me in the right direction I'll love you forever (In a Satellite Signal kinda way) lol - I have to laugh otherwise I'll cry!

Please be gentle with me, as I'm a true novice and require Lehmann terms if possible.......