Hello Guest, if you're reading this it means you have not yet registered. Please take a second, Click here to register and in a few simple steps, you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our fine community. Please note that nicknames are prohibited lewd or meaningless (no numbers or letters at random) and introduce yourself in the section for you to meet our community.

Thread: Please help!!

Thanks

Please help!!

Firstly a very big hi to everyone on this forum.
    Im hoping somebody can help me with a problem with my sky.
    Due to an error with my sky account i recently had it restricted on Saturday but within half an hour i had it reinstated.
    My problem is since they reactivated it im unable to receive any sky sports channels apart from (sky sports news) also no Bt sports or sky movie channels but everything else is showing.
    I'm using a dm500 as my server and never had this problem before can anybody please help thanks in advance..
    Also can anYbody please tell me how to log on to Oscam i believe its supposed to be ip address followed by:8888.
    Last edited by moth; 10-01-17 at 23:07.

Thanks
    For oscam it would be your machine ip (reciver) 192.168.x.x:8888

What sky card do you have? also when in oscam what entiltelments does it show FOR YOUR LOCAL CARD.

Thanks
    I have the white sky card also when i put in my ip address followed by :8888 is does nothing.

Thanks
    Depends how you set up Oscam mine is :10001

Thanks
    you could try a manual re-pair of your sky card, I read a lot of people lost entitlement's a month or so ago, as such you need to place the card in a original SKY receiver for 24hrs on a premium channel for it to re pair and receive its entitlement's again.

Thanks
    But won't that pair the card to the box for good unless its a Thompson box, does anybody know if thats correct?