Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: stuck on starting

Title
    Thanks

stuck on starting

Hi all got this red light issue again after 6 month waiting for caps to be delivered but now when wait and switch on says starting on vix home screen but stuck on their any ideas tried switching box on and off but exactly same again not responding to remote neither just says starting on box and please wait on home screen advise please

Title
    Thanks
    Similar issues here. Did you get it sorted?

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    I had a similar problem today on an Edision (nothing to do with caps) just wouldn't go past the OPENVIX.COM splash. Re-flashed via usb sorted it.
    VU+ Solo2 HDD Harmony 650 remote
    Mutant HD51 4K
    VU+ Zero
    Edision OS MINI

Title
    Thanks
    My duo sticks on starting now and then. I was advised before it was an issue with booting with a USB pen in situ.

It only occasionally happens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk