Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: How can Cccam and OScam not clear the same entitlements?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Title
    Thanks

How can Cccam and OScam not clear the same entitlements?

I have a legit white card and as far as September I could watch any channel of my Sky world package using Cccam.
    At some time in september or early October channels started to disappear, I lost Sports, Movies, Entertainment, Kids and Documentaries. I was left with Sky Sports 4, Sky Sports 5, Sky Sports F1 and TCM plus all the FTA/FTV

I moved to Oscam and got quite a few packages back (Entertainment, Kids and Documentaries) and Sky Sports HQ. Now it get interesting, as I have regained all these channels I have lost Sky Sports 4, Sky Sports 5, Sky Sports F1 and TCM that I could still get with Cccam…

I have noticed that for the channels I cannot get there is something going on with emm or ecm and as I get a "card need pairing/more data" in the log I suspect that BskyB have changed something to the pairing that now extends to the white cards and the old sky box, the reason is that when I put the card in the Grundig sky digibox I have all my channels working…

Why is there a difference between Cccam and Oscam?
    Am I right to believe the pairing is an issue as I thought it was only relevant to the newer boxes and cards?
    ET10000 Openvix VIX 4.2.021 white sky uk card OSCAM 1.20 r11279

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Could it be as simple as you are using Newcamd protocol as your reader in Oscam instead of Cccam 2.3.0?
    VU+ Ultimo 4K 3TB, 1x Twin DVBS-2 FBC / 1x DVB-C FBC/ 1x Twin DVB-T2.
    VU+ Solo4k 2TB, 2xFBC-S2, 2xC/T2, 1x Sundtek .
    1m Motorised Single LNB Dish, 60cm Fixed Octo LNB Dish.
    Samsung 65HU8500 with SEK-3500, Denon AVR-X2200W 5.1.2.
    Oppo UDP-203
    Panasonic 55VT50.
    Zidoo X9S
    Amazon Fire TV 4k & Amazon Fire TV (SPMC sideloaded).

3. The Following User Says Thank You to DaMacFunkin For This Useful Post:

victoriahenri (21-12-16)

Title
    Thanks
    Ok that could very well be possible, I'm going to check that. I am new to oscam as Cccam used to work perfectly.

Title
    Thanks

Please help!!!!

My sky card got restricted on Saturday due to a direct debit error, had it reinstated straight away but since then i can not see any of the sky movie channels Bt sports or all sky sports apart from sky sports news can anybody please help?????
    Also i even contacted Bt sports and made them send out a single to the card again but still no luck please can anybody help me..

Title
    Thanks
    My sky card got restricted on Saturday due to a direct debit error, had it reinstated straight away but since then i can not see any of the sky movie channels Bt sports or all sky sports apart from sky sports news can anybody please help?????
    Also i even contacted Bt sports and made them send out a single to the card again but still no luck please can anybody help me..

Title
    Thanks
    We need more info than that moth