Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Help to conf oscam

Title
    Thanks

Help to conf oscam

Hi, I am having issues with cccam 2.3.0 on some 19.2 channels where it's stops being active and crashes, the only way to make it work again is zap to another channel and press start again.
    I have read on the forum that oscam is the way to go, I have googled and watched some videos but I can't get it to work.
    I have downloaded the latest oscam in plugins, I can find the con fig file in tuxbox but when I click on it,it's got: oscam.ccache and oscam.srvid2 only, so I read that I needed 3 files to go into it:
    oscam.server , oscam.conf and oscam.user . I have created these 3 files on my notepad however I don't know what to put in the: oscam.conf and oscam.user.

what to do with these 2 files : oscam.ccache and oscam.srvid2

I don't mean to break any rules here, but it's really complicated and need some help please?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Yaz27 For This Useful Post:

JIZZSTER (23-12-16)

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    the 3 files you mention are needed. you need to setup config, server & user to your local card. use cccam to oscam converter. then do plenty reading on google and streaboard
    PLEASE DO NOT PM IN REGARDS TO CS TALK OR OTHER ILEGAL MATTERS. IT WILL BE REPORTED TO THE ADMINS

Title
    Thanks
    Hi John many thanks for your reply. I have done the first part oscar.server using the converter.
    I have spent too much time trying to understand what to put in oscam.conf and oscam.user,
    I can't get it to work.
    I can't find any answers , it's really complicated, please help if you can.
    Thanks.

Title
    Thanks
    yaz27 have you managed to get it to work? Care to share your basic setup?

Title
    Thanks
    Hi Victoria, I am still trying different settings and configuration, I tried some examples files from other websites It comes up with an error message. I think they are outdated examples.
    If there is an expert here who could at least provide an example, it would be much appreciated...

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    try site

it not as easy to post the info on here as everyones setup is different. this site (this forum) has tones of info and so does other sites on oscam. like I said before you need to read & read and then its trial and error. it took days to sort out and when things click it should have take 15 minutes (or more for other people).

ive just been on google and found files in one minute.

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/sh...t=oscam+config

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/sh...t=oscam+config
    PLEASE DO NOT PM IN REGARDS TO CS TALK OR OTHER ILEGAL MATTERS. IT WILL BE REPORTED TO THE ADMINS

8. The Following User Says Thank You to john doe For This Useful Post:

Yaz27 (08-12-16)

Title
    Thanks
    I think that a good start is to use the files on the wiki stream board.tv

Title
    Thanks
    It's a nightmare,I have tried many examples, all I get is error after error. As John said everyone's setup is different. Have you managed to get it to work ?

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Yaz27 View Post
    It's a nightmare,I have tried many examples, all I get is error after error. As John said everyone's setup is different. Have you managed to get it to work ?
    the examples you are using need to be amended for your card. don't assume these will work automatically

post 7 Victoria has shown you where the files are. you just need to amend. once amended go to webif oscam and install readers, theres a youtube video

Title
    Thanks
    @Yaz27
    My config files for sky uk are here I hope they help.

What is your config, entitlements?
    ET10000 Openvix VIX 4.2.021 white sky uk card OSCAM 1.20 r11279

13. The Following User Says Thank You to victoriahenri For This Useful Post:

Bangord30 (21-12-16)

Title
    Thanks
    Hi many thx for the effort, I am using a converter from cccam to oscam , so your conf files are not the same as mine. I have got some examples from other forums. but no good results.

Title
    Thanks
    No prob.
    BTW: My config works for a sky subscription with a white card.
    ET10000 Openvix VIX 4.2.021 white sky uk card OSCAM 1.20 r11279