Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hey Official Newbie here!

Title
    Thanks
    Agree the Blue HD skin is just fine and now I have the sections its perfect for the family. My only navigation annoyance is when you're in a section, say Entertainment, I can't get straight back to the section list??? It goes to the current channel with the info box showing. Is it possible to get back to the sections from the cross EPG?

Cheers

Title
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,677 Times in 1,190 Posts
    Guys.. This is the introduction section..

You will get alot more help in the open forum.. rather than in here..

Title
    Thanks
    How are you go to epg. It pressing the egg button ?.
    Try pressing arrow up on the circle controls then press blue for favourites then press entertainment and select bbc1.once you are watching bbc1 then press the epg button and then all shall be revieled

Title
    Thanks
    Cheers Brett much appreciated, that works a treat!

...and sorry about this being in the wrong section. Will move further questions to the other sections.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12