Hey Guys

Not sure if anyone else might have this problem but i have the xtrend 8000 in the extension which is used just to stream channels from my xtrend 10000 masterbox. Randomly when watching a channel is will just freeze, then i have to change channel and go back and it then works. I have to do this a few times every 15 mins or so. I know it is not my main server box's fault because when i watch upstairs i never get glitches. I have an edison OS mini in the living room that is used for the exact same thing (streaming only) and this never glitches at all. They are all hard wired via ethernet using gigabit swicthes so all boxes do not suffer from any wireless interference.
I can it seem to grasp why this happens. I have tested this problem by setting my main box to record the channel and then i have set my et8000 to play the recording though the hardrive though network mount. And for some strange reason, this does not glitch at all, now to do this all time would be very tedious.
So it is just when streaming.
I will experiment more by taking my Edison OS into the extension and see if it glitches as much.