Hello Guest, if you're reading this it means you have not yet registered. Please take a second, Click here to register and in a few simple steps, you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our fine community. Please note that nicknames are prohibited lewd or meaningless (no numbers or letters at random) and introduce yourself in the section for you to meet our community.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Trial View Post
    Hi,
    this is to switch to channel "Das Erste" on Astra. This is the target item for on.

http://ip-of-box:80/api/zap?sRef=1%3...3A0%3A0%3A0%3A

All other things you can do with the web interface can be entered in the same fashion.

ciao
    Hi it works from HA-Bridge but Amzon echo not changing channel.Did you done something extra in HA-Bridge?
    Attached picture have a look please.Are your settings different?
    Screenshot (1).jpg

ViX Beta Tester

Thanks
    Thanked 1,228 Times in 967 Posts
    Hi,
    the Alexa-plugin with the included HA-Bridge will never get a translation. I asked and he is not interested. The HA-Bridge alone also runs for instance on RaspBerry or different NAS and there you have english instructions:-)

ciao
    ---
    Sat:VU+ Ultimo4K/Solo4K/Duo2/2*Solo2, DM7020
    Remote: Harmony 200, 700, 2*785,Link, Smart Control, Smart Companion, 2*Touch, 2*Ultimate, Keyboard

Forum Supporter
    Donated Member

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Trial View Post
    Hi,
    the Alexa-plugin with the included HA-Bridge will never get a translation. I asked and he is not interested. The HA-Bridge alone also runs for instance on RaspBerry or different NAS and there you have english instructions:-)

ciao
    I running my on synology nas works fine for my lights. But changing channels not working properly it takes 10 times for alexa to understand . Found solution, harmony hub plus ifttt and changing channels with alexa echo working perfectly.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

ViX Beta Tester

Thanks
    Thanked 1,228 Times in 967 Posts
    Hi deividuska,
    the recognition is sometimes a problem. I use "Alexa schalte Das Erste an" (Alexa switch on Das Erste????) to switch channel. On the Alexa-webside or in the App you can see what Alexa unterstood and then change the name of the action accordingly.

I cannot check as I am in China at the moment.

ciao
    ---
    Sat:VU+ Ultimo4K/Solo4K/Duo2/2*Solo2, DM7020
    Remote: Harmony 200, 700, 2*785,Link, Smart Control, Smart Companion, 2*Touch, 2*Ultimate, Keyboard

V.I.P
    Donated Member

Thanks
    Ive taken a different approach and it works OK.
    Ive got a Broalink RM Pro and using the RM Plugin (IR commands) I can control my DUO 2.
    I say BBC1 and the RM Pro types the codes as per remote control (channel 12 so presses 1 + 2 and OK)
    There are a few downsides.
    1 - Each command (power, mute etc) is a new device in alexa so there will be 100s if you want to add in channels.
    2 - Sometimes all commands with more than 1 button press dont work properly (for bbc 1 above I can sometimes get channel 1 or channel 2 or channel 12.)
    3 - Each command has to setup manually in RM plugin.

I looked at maybe using HTTP commands in OpenHAB or Home Assistant but this would take ages to setup and also mean that there would be 100s of new devices (Hue Light) in alexa.

Whats needed is an Enigma2 skill for Alexa that knows the commands from the box and the channel names.
    Not sure if thats easily done though.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12