Hello Guest, if you're reading this it means you have not yet registered. Please take a second, Click here to register and in a few simple steps, you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our fine community. Please note that nicknames are prohibited lewd or meaningless (no numbers or letters at random) and introduce yourself in the section for you to meet our community.
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thanks
    I have tried again today but I cant figure out the settings to change.

Default settings seem fine but I know PQ can be greater if I change the settings.

Also noticed I have white dots and white lines either at the top or side on some channels since turning overscan off. Why is this happening? Its really annoying.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by champs4life View Post
    Also noticed I have white dots and white lines either at the top or side on some channels since turning overscan off. Why is this happening? Its really annoying.
    It's a part of signal from some providers/services. In the channel list press menu and you can select option to hide that line. Unfortunately it has to be done separately for each channel. Maybe request for developers to make it selectable somewhere in global settings for all.

Thanks
    Oh ok thought it was because of the broadcasters.

Where do I hide the line exactly as I cant find the relevant option in menu?

Thanks.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789