Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Vu Solo2 with TUrbo tuner- Autobouqets schduled scan crashing & other issues

Title
    Thanks

Vu Solo2 with TUrbo tuner- Autobouqets schduled scan crashing & other issues

Hello,

I am running a vu solo2 with added turbo cable tuner on openvix image (kiddac skin) and using a custom mix file thanks to dsayers.

Couple of issues...

1. When i select a HD channel i just get the timer in left top corner will do it for hours if i dont switch off at back to reboot...once i switch off/on at back when box reboot hd channel comes on? I would post a crash log but im not sure how to get one as it doesnt get to that screen just literally stuck with the times moving round in corner and theres nothing in the root of my hdd.

1.jpg

The box then come back on, always onto channel MTV HD (even if i wasnt on this before reboot). I can then switch between cable HD channels but as soon as i select a channel that is running through sky its crashes again with timer in corner and only was to resolve is to switch off at back.

2.jpg

3.jpg

2. When the autobouqets scan is performed the box crashes...i switch tv on in morning and its stuck on - tuning - virgin uk 562 channels etc.

4.jpg

Obviously this i something to do with cable setup but what?

Checked all connections everything seems tight, using a cable splitter dont think its that checked it several times and my internet running through same splitter and never drops.

I have posted photos and autobouqets log but theres nothing onit maybe because i switched power off.

abm.log

Anything else i need to do just ask.

Title
    Thanks
    Hi i'm getting the same as you mate did you get it sorted.What do i have to do to stop mines crashing.
    thanks

Title
    ViX Beta Tester
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by h689 View Post
    Hi i'm getting the same as you mate did you get it sorted.What do i have to do to stop mines crashing.
    thanks
    Sounds like a tuner lock issue but I could be wrong. Are you using the Custommix importer aswell?