Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: grantdavey91 NEW JULY 2016 Picons SNP + 'MK' Style VFD + Future Channel's/Changes

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Willmoore View Post
    I'm only getting SD ?

on satellite? don't quote me on this but this may be for everyone; as i have just checked my channel list and it's the same only sd on sat, but is hd on freesat and cable lists as well as sd
    - Vu+ Duo 2 1 x DVB-S/S2 Twin Tuner, 1 x DVB-C/T/2 Twin Hybrid Tuner, 1TB Internal HDD; Vu+ Official Qwerty remote, w/ OpenVix 4.2 & Slyk1HD V5.1 Skin by kiddac
    - Technomate 97cm Mesh Satellite Dish with Octo 8 way LNB
    - Android 5.0.1 Lollipop Smart TV Box w/ Kodi v16.1 Jarvis custom flashed for EXMP fully loaded

FULL Picon Sets for LCD Screens and GUI - SNP includes 28.2e Satellite, Virmin Cable, 13, 23 & 19 Sat & IPTV {click here}

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Due to change today, BT Sport Europe and BT Sport Europe HD changing service name to BBC Sport 3 and BBC Sport 3 HD

On Wednesday 10th August, Channel 5 + 24 will be replaced by My5

On Saturday 13th August, Sky to launch Sky UHD

On Tuesday 23rd August, BBC Olympics 1-8 SD and HD will be reverted back to BBC Red Button

On Wednesday 24th August, Sky Sports Mix and Sky Sports Mix HD will be launched

On Thursday 1st September, Pop Max will be reverted to Tiny Pop +1

Before end of August, Sky Cinema Spies and Sky Cinema Spies HD will be reverted back to Sky Cinema Greats and Sky Cinema Greats HD

Sometime before Autumn end, a new channel from A&E Networks will launch called Blaze, date unknown

Also coming in near future, but have unconfirmed dates, and will be by end of 2016 they're are some new channels coming :

Viva +1

Viceland

Rishtey Cineplex

Hum Gold

Channel from Red Bull

-----------------------------

Picons for most of these I have already created in one of my first posts of this thread

For those not included (Viva +1, My5, Tiny Pop +1) please follow the download link below to ftp these to your box

my5.pngtinypopplus1.pngvivaplus1.png
    my5.pngtinypopplus1.pngvivaplus1.png

Unzip file first then ftp to your picon folder

download here >>>> gdpicons-upcomingupdate.zip <<<<

others mentioned are available in previous posts, however I can appreciate that scrolling past and downloading different packs individually can be annoying, so to save the hassle, here's the FULL PICON PACK so far here which includes everything listed from post 1 of this thread.

It is not a full pack whereby every sat/cable channel is included....yet!....coming in the future.

Download full pack so far here >>>> gdpicons-updated-full-04082016.zip <<<<

Please note : picon pack contains some adult content, do not download if offended by nudity. 18+

Thanks
    - Vu+ Duo 2 1 x DVB-S/S2 Twin Tuner, 1 x DVB-C/T/2 Twin Hybrid Tuner, 1TB Internal HDD; Vu+ Official Qwerty remote, w/ OpenVix 4.2 & Slyk1HD V5.1 Skin by kiddac
    - Android 5.0.1 Lollipop Smart TV Box w/ Kodi v16.1 Jarvis custom flashed for EXMP fully loaded

FULL Picon Sets for LCD Screens and GUI - SNP includes 28.2e Satellite, Virmin Cable, 13, 23 & 19 Sat & IPTV {click here}

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to grantdavey91 For This Useful Post:

duoduo (06-08-16),Flyingpig (04-08-16),khan888 (05-08-16)

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Sky Cinema Full LCD Picon Pack

Posts have limit of 10 photos, so made a wall picture of all :

gdpicon-newskycinema.jpg

probably best to click on the image, and click again then zoom in on browser

download here >>>>
    HTML Code:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/zkl86exut7aa9li/gdpicons-LCD-skycinema-FULL-05082016.zip?dl=0
    SNP (serviced name picons for epg/infobar for Sky Cinema uploaded in next post

Hope you find useful

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to grantdavey91 For This Useful Post:

bluepassat (05-08-16),gibbletts (11-08-16),Willmoore (05-08-16)

Title
    Thanks
    looks great keep up the good work
    Xtrend ET8000 Latest Openvix Image
    Fire TV Stick side loaded Kodi
    Xtrend ET8500 Latest Openvix Image 4.2
    Apple TV silver Openelec
    HTPC Windows 7 Kodi

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bluepassat For This Useful Post:

grantdavey91 (05-08-16),rjm41 (05-08-16)

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by grantdavey91 View Post
    Sky Cinema Full LCD Picon Pack

Posts have limit of 10 photos, so made a wall picture of all :

gdpicon-newskycinema.jpg

probably best to click on the image, and click again then zoom in on browser

download here >>>>
    HTML Code:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/zkl86exut7aa9li/gdpicons-LCD-skycinema-FULL-05082016.zip?dl=0
    SNP (serviced name picons for epg/infobar for Sky Cinema uploaded in next post

Hope you find useful
    Hi guys new link for this post
    HTML Code:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/vrxqsr1ihfqykfg/gdpicons-LCD-skycinema-FULL-05082016.zip?dl=0
    thanks

9. The Following User Says Thank You to grantdavey91 For This Useful Post:

gibbletts (11-08-16)

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    As promised SNP epg/infobar picons for Sky Cinema channels, following on from the LCD versions.

Preview :

harrypotter.pngharrypotterhd.pngsbo.pngsbohd.pngskyaction.pngskyactionhd.pngskycinemacomedy.pngskycinemacomedyhd.pngskycinemadisney.pngskycinemadisneyhd.png

Can only preview 10 as above per post, but is a full pack for Sky Cinema channels, including special service named changes e.g. Sky Spies / Sky Harry Potter / Sky 80s / Sky Valentine / Sky Chrismtas etc... Over 100 picons.

Download here >>>>
    HTML Code:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/oflyemdlj3679kb/gdpicons-SNP-skycinema-FULL-06082016.zip?dl=0
    LCD to match are in above posts with dropbox download link

Hope you find useful

Thanks

11. The Following User Says Thank You to grantdavey91 For This Useful Post:

gibbletts (11-08-16)

Title
    Thanks
    At present I am using srp-full 256x256-226x226 light.on.transparent from my available Picons listing on my Vu+Solo2. I have my Picons folder saved to my USB stick Will your opened .zip replace what is there in the Picons folder ok when I replace using Filezilla?
    Thanks
    Largeportion

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by largeportion View Post
    At present I am using srp-full 256x256-226x226 light.on.transparent from my available Picons listing on my Vu+Solo2. I have my Picons folder saved to my USB stick Will your opened .zip replace what is there in the Picons folder ok when I replace using Filezilla?
    Thanks
    Largeportion
    Hi thanks for your message. They will only replace if the file name is the same, you have said you have srp picots which are service referenced named picons opposed to service name picots so by transferring mine to your picon folder will not replace the current picots you have.
    If you first delete your srp picons then ftp mine over and restart box, this should do the trick
    Please make a backup of your srp picots first though in case you want to revert
    Thanks

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,524 Times in 1,349 Posts
    you shouldnt need to create a separate pack for lcds., you can use the same picon for both.

what lcd are these supposed to be for?
    Vu Ultimo4K, OpenViX 5.0, 8xdvb-c, 8xdvb-s2, 2xdvb-t2
    Vu Solo4K, OpenViX 5.0, 8xdvb-s2
    Dreambox DM900, OpenViX 5.0, 2xdvb-s2, 2xdvb-c/t2
    Terrestrial, Cable, Fixed 28.2e + Unicable2 LNB

Title
    Thanks
    Sorry, lcds meaning please
    Largeportion

Title
    Thanks
    Hi thanks for your message. They will only replace if the file name is the same, you have said you have srp picots which are service referenced named picons opposed to service name picots so by transferring mine to your picon folder will not replace the current picots you have.
    If you first delete your srp picons then ftp mine over and restart box, this should do the trick
    Please make a backup of your srp picots first though in case you want to revert
    Thanks
    Yes I did say replace every thing in my picon folder with your files and yes I would make a backup copy of mine. They are of course still there in the downloads picon choice if I want to replace.
    Largeportion

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    I do use 2 Picon sets for my duo2 - I use SNP dark on transparent picons to show on my EPG and infobar, and I used the LCD picons for the front display of my Vu+ box.

I have the SNP dark on transparent installed on flash as it takes up less memory than the LCD ones and the LCD ones are installed on a USB stick plugged into one of the back ports of the box
    To configure properly ringer them showing where I want them to I use LCD4Linux plugin

I guess everybody has different preferences

Title
    Thanks
    I do use 2 Picon sets for my duo2 - I use SNP dark on transparent picons to show on my EPG and infobar, and I used the LCD picons for the front display of my Vu+ box.

I have the SNP dark on transparent installed on flash as it takes up less memory than the LCD ones and the LCD ones are installed on a USB stick plugged into one of the back ports of the box
    To configure properly ringer them showing where I want them to I use LCD4Linux plugin

I guess everybody has different preferences
    Thanks for your quick reply. Now I have opened your .zip I see you have 2 sets of different files, should have done so before posting really . As I don't have the Duo and front display is not an option for me with Solo2. So I will use SNP files as you do for epg etc. Having said that after opening the folder gdpicons-updated-full there are 5 more folders, which folder and files and size do I use please to put in my Picons folder?
    Thanks

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by largeportion View Post
    Thanks for your quick reply. Now I have opened your .zip I see you have 2 sets of different files, should have done so before posting really . As I don't have the Duo and front display is not an option for me with Solo2. So I will use SNP files as you do for epg etc. Having said that after opening the folder gdpicons-updated-full there are 5 more folders, which folder and files and size do I use please to put in my Picons folder?
    Thanks
    No problem, the average folders I believe are harrypotter skycinema etc so you just need to transfer the contents of the folders with SNP named on them in each of the folders. Just transfer the files themselves not the whole folders

Apologies for the confusion I have done so many updates the past few weeks folders are everywhere , I'll make sure in the next full update there are just two folders - one for LCD and one for snp

Hope this helps

Thanks

Title
    Thanks
    No problem, the average folders I believe are harrypotter skycinema etc so you just need to transfer the contents of the folders with SNP named on them in each of the folders. Just transfer the files themselves not the whole folders

Apologies for the confusion I have done so many updates the past few weeks folders are everywhere , I'll make sure in the next full update there are just two folders - one for LCD and one for snp

Hope this helps

Thanks
    Please don't apologise, as you may have guessed fairly new to Linux type format and terms used and on a learning curve to with FLT. I am sure I speak for all us newbies when I say we really do appreciate the time & effort you put into this work. Just a couple of more question's if I may, in each of those folder there a file called .DS_store do I include this as well as all the contents of the 3 SNP folders.
    Thanks again

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast