Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Just a bit of basic advice please

Title
    Thanks

Just a bit of basic advice please

I've thought about buying the 'EDISION OS mini DVB-T2/C' box from world of satellite for £79 as it seems a decent price, I currently have the Amiko Mini Combo (first box for me) and I don't really like it, sorting channels is a pain in the arse and scanning channels is always a ball ache... So a few questions

I can get it with the latest openvix menu installed, do you know if I will need to go through loads of settings once I get it to work with a line I currently have?

How easy is season recording stuff like corry and eastenders? This is a must for missus and I want to get rid of Vermin TV altogether to save money... Got a 1TB external drive waiting ready for it too!

When scanning Vermin channels, is there an easy auto channel sort so it is in an order (ie films / sports) or will I need to sort my favourites out every time I rescan?

On my Amiko, when I channel scan, I usually get 2 of most channels, one of which is crap and the other being perfect, do you think this will happen with this box, or will it pick the clearest feed?

How good is the vermin EPG?

I know these questions may be tough ones to answer, but any advice given will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Title
    ViX Beta Tester
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,102 Times in 3,198 Posts
    Re-read the forum rules & start again if you need to.
    We don't advise on illegal TV viewing here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to judge For This Useful Post:

abu baniaz (26-05-16)