Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: iptv list updater

Title
    Thanks

iptv list updater

Good morning peeps,
    can any one advise about this iptv list updater, I select it via blue button, then press green, then says select country from list to add into Bouquet.
    I select Sport,which shows in tv bouqet but just says ---sport-- with no other links only a paper clip on lhs.
    Should I be installing something else or doesn't it work?
    any advise greatly appreciated
    I have a tm twin running vix 3.1.37
    Thanks

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,434 Times in 1,137 Posts
    Hi,
    IPTV ListUpdater has 2 or more sources on the internet to get IPTV addresses and it makes bouquets out of these information. At the moment 1 or 2 sources do not have any addresses and therefore the bouquets are empty. Try IPTVPlayer, TSMedia or another streaming plugin.

ciao
    ---
    Sat:VU+ Ultimo4K/Solo4K/Duo2/2*Solo2/Ultimo
    Remote: Harmony 200, 700, Link, Smart Control, Smart Companion, Elite, 2*Ultimate, Keyboard

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trial For This Useful Post:

antwan (08-05-16),BM300 (06-06-16)