Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: 'Security2 is' message?

Title
    Thanks

'Security2 is' message?

Hi all, apologies in advance if this is a known problem, I cant seem to find a thread with people also having this issue.

I have a Technomate TM-2T and its been working fine for a few years now but since 2 nights ago when it tries to boot up a message comes on the display saying 'Security2 is' and from here it hangs for a bit then restarts and does this continuous loop. I have tried the usual such as remove all USB devices and I even tried reflashing with up to date bootloader and image but still the same problem. Has anyone ever had this before or know what the message means and any possible fix?

Thanks in advance for any help

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,656 Times in 1,305 Posts
    Seems to be a hardware issue on the box?

See:
    Last edited by abu baniaz; 03-03-16 at 13:56. Reason: link to other forum removed
    MiracleBox Prem Twin HD - 2@DVB-T2 + Xtrend et8000 - 5(incl. 2 different USBs)@DVB-T2[terrestrial - UK Freeview HD, Sandy Heath] - LAN/USB-stick/HDD

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,656 Times in 1,305 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by birdman View Post
    Last edited by abu baniaz; Today at 12:56. Reason: link to other forum removed
    I though I was allowed to put them in as long as it was in a CODE block?
    MiracleBox Prem Twin HD - 2@DVB-T2 + Xtrend et8000 - 5(incl. 2 different USBs)@DVB-T2[terrestrial - UK Freeview HD, Sandy Heath] - LAN/USB-stick/HDD

Title
    Thanks
    Well I sent the unit off to technomate themselves and they sent it back claiming they don't know what is wrong with it! This is absolutely pathetic as they created this unit and programmed such messages into the its memory, for them not to know what it is is an absolute joke! Fair to say I wont be purchasing another technomate box!