Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Ipad 2 activation lock

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks

Ipad 2 activation lock

So I was asked to see if I could fix an IPAD 2 that had been broken for 2 years and they never decided to get it fixed.

The backlight was still on the display but the screen was black. After trying various methods I was able to get the screen back on.

Great, now I thought I would just have to restore the IPAD from restore mode and sorted. Nope, the person has still got the activation lock on and I have asked them to try and remember the E-Mail and password but this was 2 years ago and they cant remember.

So I said ok I will have to try something else, if not there is nothing I can do about it.

I have tried the XAMPP bypass and actually get ITUNES to recognise the IPAD and go to the main screen of iTunes etc but I cant sync or anything as it says a session cannot be started with the IPAD, so I stuck again.

I have heard about doulci activator but does this actually work and where the hell do you download it. cant find it anywhere.

Anybody on here got any ideas?

Ta

COULD THE ADMIN MOVE THIS TO THE CORRECT SECTION.
    Last edited by dfox; 09-02-16 at 13:26. Reason: WRONG SECTION ON FORUM

Title
    Thanks
    No doulci doesn't work and there are paid 3rd party access routes into Apple servers to get this done backdoor but depends what status it's at and it isn't cheap .

However get in online chat or into Apple Store and they will ask for a few questions and some proofs and they will sort it out FOC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Title
    Thanks
    I had an account I hadn't used for 2 years contacted support they called me back took a while but they got it sorted one thing you can't fault apple for is their support staff

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Cheers, I will pass it back to the owner and tell them to contact Apple.