i am on the 200 package with VM for my internet using a superhub 2 AC
last Tuesday my internet was mega slow and was worse than dial up after speaking to VM 3 times a few hours later it come back to life
i put it down to a fault on the line VM said different and an engineer was booked for the Thursday but after it come back to life it was all good so cancelled the engineering
so get hoe from work today and bang the internet was like it was last week so straight on the blower to VM
to be fair the bloke was pretty good and narrowed it down to my uploads being mega over the last 6 days i had clocked 91GB in uploads as i said to him i dont upload just download the odd file here and there so after setting the router back to factory settings i have plugged in the wired devises 1 by 1 and watched the d/l and u/l on the router home page and there is no real alarm with what its coming up with when each one was plugged in same with the wireless devices
he was unable to tell me the ip or description what may of been causing the issue due to them not being able to see this info

i have not added any new hardware in the last 3/4 weeks and not noticed any changes to my system (windows 10 64bit)
i was a little worried it may of been my duo2 or the 2 zgemas i have running but the data coming from them is pretty small

if anyone in the know could help on this would be grateful i was looking for some kind of software where i could monitor my network ip's and see what data they was using but TBH i am totally lost looked at wiredshark but that way over my head