Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: IPTV channels into Enigma 2 bouquets

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks

IPTV channels into Enigma 2 bouquets

I have an m3u file which i am trying to insert into my auto bouquets 28.2 . I have converted it and made a text file called userbouquet.iptv.tv. I then Ftp to etc/enigma 2 and restart . when i do this the box renames it as userbouquet.iptv.tv.del and of course it does not work. Anyone any idea what i am missing here?

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,160 Times in 6,235 Posts
    It has become an unlinked bouquet now. If you enable unlinked bouquets, the bouquet will show up at the top.

For a bouquet to be listed, it must be listed in the bouqutes.tv file. Easier if you do your editing with programs such as dremaset/dreamboxedit/e-chanenlizer

3. The Following User Says Thank You to abu baniaz For This Useful Post:

afterburn (08-02-16)

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanks abu that sorted it out straight away.

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by abu baniaz View Post
    Easier if you do your editing with programs such as dremaset/dreamboxedit/e-chanenlizer
    Newbie take on this...
    Yes, E-Channelizer is fantastic, makes it really simple. You create a new folder in e-channelizer, then rh click in the channels section for that new empty folder, choose to import streams, and there you can import an m3u file. Then you just load that to your box.
    On my one VU box I had not previously installed any of the iptv plugins, so when importing this new bouquet to that box, they did not play content... not that surprising, Also when installing the iptv extensions/plugins, i was repeatedly told that some component or another was missing, did i want to install it here or there etc... I just chose to install them all to the recommended place, and that seemed to work. There was a point where it kept asking me to install the same thing, so I eventually exited out of that, but it still works very well.
    VU+ Solo 2 downstairs - VU+ Zero upstairs - 2 dishes
    VU+ Zero parents

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    How would I add an M3U file using Dreambox edit? I have done this before but cannot remember.