spiderbox problem
right heres the full story i got a spiderbox 7000hd and we paid somebody to install it all motorizes dish the lot,we had the free gift working and all the channels but for sum reason it wiped itself so we got him out again and again but it just kept wiping itself in under an hour of it getting everything loaded and the satilites get found and pickid up and saved,so i decided to do a little research and found the darkmania v2 patch but not knowing what i was doin i installed that patch using sw +data,but since then i did alot more research and found out i shouldnt of done it that way,so n e way i tried lookin 4 help and looked up on how to set it up so i did a factory reset and set it up again downloaded the newest darkman patch witch was posted on the 10 dec 2010 and i did the sw only installment it still says darkmania v2 on the bottom of the screen and turned the service+ off and i also turn the whole network off to and then i did a stb reboot while reseting the router which the spiderbox is connected to and then turned network on and then sevice + onto it says its conecting but it never does justs keeps sayin conectin and iv waited 15 mins or near enough,just to let u know i am only recieving free to air channels e.g shopping channels nicktoons and etc there not very good n e way and the rest have a doller sign next to them and thats my story so if n e body can help i would be very greatful please and thank you