Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

View Entry Info: No data on Transponder - Error

Category:
Possible Bug
What ViX Image build number are you using?
Please provide your ViX Team image build number. Menu > Information > About > Build number > ENTER THIS NUMBER e.g. 4.2.028
Have you tried a flash WITHOUT settings restore?
Have you tried this? PLEASE SELECT YES OR NO.
No
Have you tried a flash WITH settings restore?
Have you tried this? PLEASE SELECT YES OR NO.
Yes
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: No data on Transponder - Error

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,122 Times in 884 Posts
    I haven't had the issue on 4.1
    GB Quad Plus, Mut@nt HD51, AX HD61, 80cm dish and Supreme Dark motor. Sony STR-DN 1060, Sony UHP-H1 Bluray, Odroid N2+ (CoreElec), Monitor Audio Bronze 5.1 speakers

Title
    Thanks
    Same problem with my Gigablue 800ue ( "No data on transponder (Timeout reading PAT)"

Title
    Thanks
    Yep I'm still having the issue after upgrading to 4.1.

Title
    Thanks
    Virtuosso Image Extreme Version 5.1 build 0

Title
    Thanks
    Your lucky I got the same message and no channels working.

Title
    Thanks
    I've had this issue for several months. I think it first appeared with version 3.2.xxx. recently upgraded to 4.1 but issue still there. Drives me bananas. Whether its the "No data on transponder" or" tune failed" . Might flash with an older version and see how that goes...

Title
    Thanks
    Brief update.... downgraded to apollo (v 85 I think) and box is working fine for the last 48 hours. Things are looking up ☺

Title
    ViX Beta Tester
    Thanks
    This sounds like a conflict with a providers file not been able to read by abm. Ensure that you are using the latest autobouqetesmarker when upgrading the providers files

Title
    Thanks
    I don't think the issue is anything to do with bouquets. ...but I'm glad I'm sorted (I hope)

Title
    Thanks
    Last stable release for me is v3.2 build 003. Go higher just one version and the timebomb is present.

GB quadplus

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by trevsat View Post
    Last stable release for me is v3.2 build 003. Go higher just one version and the timebomb is present.

GB quadplus
    Thanks for that. I'm just glad we have a working image.... but I'd love to know what the time bomb is .... and will it ever be fixed

Title
    ViX Beta Tester
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,277 Times in 1,089 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mike1961 View Post
    Thanks for that. I'm just glad we have a working image.... but I'd love to know what the time bomb is .... and will it ever be fixed
    I may well have missed something, but why has it taken 6 months+ for you to mention it if it's been that bad?

Title
    Thanks
    I gave up on the box. .. reckonEd I had terminal tuner issues and reverted to my Ferguson ariva 120. I recently tried to revive it by flashing the latest image (4.1) but that didn't work ... then reverted to an old image and was pleasantly surprised that the box is working fine since.

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mike1961 View Post
    I gave up on the box. .. reckonEd I had terminal tuner issues and reverted to my Ferguson ariva 120. I recently tried to revive it by flashing the latest image (4.1) but that didn't work ... then reverted to an old image and was pleasantly surprised that the box is working fine since.
    confused:doh ... I spoke too soon. Issue is back.... no channels most of the time ... 'tune faile'd error msg... It might or might not be a coincidence but the epg has also stopped downloading (to usb) and isnt being detected. When I check for satellite signal (service search) I have no signal on most transponders but can get a signal on some.

Title
    Thanks
    I never ever had this issue for over 4 years of using GB800SE (without image change/update, my old image works fine doing all I need)
    Suddenly it started yesterday, as the heatwave hit southern England. So I attribute it to LNB just overheating.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12