We've just put this quick guide together to help anyone using the Sumvision Android X4 upgrade to latest Kodi version the easy way.
1) Select the cog settings icon bottom right of home screen and press OK.
2) Select OTHER tab > the MORE SETTINGS button.
3) Select APPS and press OK.
4) Select XBMC and press OK.
5) Select UNINSTALL and press OK.
6) Exit out of all screens.
7) Select COMMON on home screen and then select Google play above.
8) Sign in to existing Google Play account or create new, accept T & C's etc...
9) Select search and search for 'Kodi'. (if you get chinese text, see bottom left, ensure keyboard is set to English).
10) Select Kodi in the search results and then click on INSTALL.
11) Once installed exit back to home page.
12) Select Video tab then click ADD under the tab menu across the screen, select Kodi and press OK, a green tick will appear, this add Kodi shortcut to Video tab on home screen. Exit back to home screen.
13) Select Kodi icon and away you go, Kodi will now start for the first time.
That's its, takes a few minutes, enjoy