had my vi duo2 with openvix installed for just under a week now and loving it to bits i am new to all this and learning so much by reading plenty of threads
i got the duo fitted with 1x Twin Tuner Hybrid DVB-C/T/T2 Tuner and it works a charm with my cable
i have been learning and tweaking the EPG and AB to how i want them to work and look and finding it pretty easy and the general layout of the box with piccons ect
the biggest headache i have was my xbox one was making the picture stutter due to the refresh rates but soon sorted it in AV settings

down to the question; recordings
i can set up the recordings easy and auto timers no issues there with the options to adjust settings
i have even set up folders for the wifes soaps to be recorded directly into

so menu, timers, auto timers
give me a list of programmes that are set to auto record being set day of period of days

but green button gives me timer overveiw
this gives me a list of programmes for each episode waiting to be recorded eg EastEnders Monday Tuesday Thursday Friday with details of time and date top gear Sunday date and time
so this gives me a more detailed breakdown of whats coming up to be recorded

i may of answered my own question here but not 100% sure so reason i am asking is the auto timer looking for the item as its setup and as soon as its found it the timer overvewiw confirms what its found and preps it up waiting ready for recording

as for some strange reason i am thinking auto timer is like series link like $ky the timer is a one off recording

also the icons can anyone please confirm what they mean green with white arrow and yellow circle like arrow at present if i have set my auto timers correct they are green circle with white arrow

i have held off asking this question on here as wanted to do it for myself or find a thread but can find an answear or i am just over looking it

next step connect my nas to it and set up tsmedia

cheers