Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Programing on Xtrend ET9500

Title
    Thanks

Programing on Xtrend ET9500

I am trying to program Hawaii five-0 to watch tonight at 00.00 but it comes up with Timer sanity error/ conflicting timer 1,2,3,4, .But these programs are what i have either programmed to watch or record on Sunday why is this and what have i done wrong

Title
    Thanks
    Sorry iv sorted was to do with progs in planner that had been watched, Do the programs you have on Zap when you have watched them they must store up in (planner?) is there a way to auto delete these once you have seen them or do you have to do it manually all the time ( a bit tedious )

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    if you press the green button to get the timer overview screen if you then press the Blue Button it should delete all your old timers in one go

4. The Following User Says Thank You to nsw9154 For This Useful Post:

bazzg (19-10-15)

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    I forgot to mention the Blue Button says Cleanup sort of explains itself

6. The Following User Says Thank You to nsw9154 For This Useful Post:

bazzg (19-10-15)

Title
    Thanks

Time Sanity Error

This is driving me MAD, i am trying to ZAP a program ( The Corener ) from monday when i go to monday add timer and zap mon-fri 14:13 - 15:00 BBC one it comes up with
    ( Timer Sanity Error Last panthers sky atlantic waiting- Thur 20:57 - 1:58 rec- and Supergirl sky 1 waiting - 19:58 - 21:00 ) WHY these are not even near the time for The Corener so what's the prob

Title
    Thanks

Timer Error

I have set timers for different programs, but it i want to set a timer for a program to start at say 18.00 mon-fri or infact any time it comes up Timer Sanity error (Blindspot-21:58 skyliving and silentwitness 20:58-22:00 why this is not even the same time or day same as if i try to do instant record it does same will not let me and the program stopping it is no were near the time or day ??????????????????????????? i have looked at some answers on forum but i'm a bit lost MY INFO is Image type-Release / Build- 027 / Version: 3.2 . I do not know how to change Hades or what it is or what EPG no i have can anyone please explain what is wrong and how to change it as easy as possible Please

Title
    Thanks

Timer Error

I am constantly having timer errors for instance if i want to record a program today at 19.00 it comes up error with two programs that are for tue one for 21:58 and one for 20:58 (these are on for record) so i can't record or zap it, this also happens when i try to instant record sometimes the error is for programs 4 days away why is this i have tried everything i can think of please help i have a Etend9x00 by the way