Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: VU+ Duo2

Title
    Thanks

VU+ Duo2

As title wanted a Vu+ Duo2 with or without HDD Cash waiting thanks

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bazovcarlisle View Post
    As title wanted a Vu+ Duo2 with or without HDD Cash waiting thanks
    Hi, I'm selling a Vu+ Duo2 that has 1 twin satellite tuner (2 x DVB-S tuners), 1 cable tuner and a 1TB hard disk. It was bought in May from WoS and comes with original box, accessories and invoice. Is as new and in excellent condition.

Title
    Thanks
    Don't really need the cable tuner pal as can't get it where I live will offer £250 delivered for the box with or without the HDD if interested lmk pal thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Title
    Thanks
    Hi, without the cable tuner [but including HDD] I'd sell for £265 inc. delivery if interested.

Title
    Thanks
    £260 is my max pal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Title
    Thanks
    Any pics pal

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,146 Times in 6,224 Posts
    Anybody selling should start a for sale thread compliant with rules. Pictures etc.

Rules are there to protect everyone.

Anybody selling should upload pictures with their goods so people know what is on offer.

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Then why have a " wanted section" if what you are saying is, if any body wants to by a box.... then you will have to wait until someone is selling one.... doesn't make sense to me.. ????
    What else can i say !!.....

You can`t please all of the people all of the time...so...dont even try........ ...

Code:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dugJTYz-JR4&feature=em-subs_digest

Title
    Thanks
    Hi you still got box for sale

Title
    Thanks
    lol i only want the box so have tried inboxing but inbox is full

Title
    Thanks
    Post 7 amended.

What does not make sense to me is why some people post a for sale thread. When there is interest, post made to say advertised elsewhere. Then the thread is asked to be closed.

Then the same person starts another for sale thread soon afterwards.

Anybody being offered a receivcer for sale by PM should report the PM. The forum does not take a "cut", there is no reason to hide the offer. Think why somoene would want to hide the fact that they are selling something to you?

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasonbastow22 View Post
    Hi you still got box for sale
    Hi Jason, yes I still have the box and have attempted to create a for sale thread with photos. It should hopefully appear by the morning.

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by abu baniaz View Post
    Post 7 amended.

What does not make sense to me is why some people post a for sale thread. When there is interest, post made to say advertised elsewhere. Then the thread is asked to be closed.

Then the same person starts another for sale thread soon afterwards.

Anybody being offered a receivcer for sale by PM should report the PM. The forum does not take a "cut", there is no reason to hide the offer. Think why somoene would want to hide the fact that they are selling something to you?
    It wont make sense if you cant fully understand the thread in the place.. Re-check the rules ???
    What else can i say !!.....

You can`t please all of the people all of the time...so...dont even try........ ...

Code:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dugJTYz-JR4&feature=em-subs_digest

Title
    Thanks
    Look here Blueboy, any issues with a Moderator must be raised with Admin. While I am a moderator, I will not allow people to dupe others using the forum.

You had a for sale thread for you Duo2 in which you asked for the thread to be closed because you had sold it elsewhere. Admin closed it and moved it to the closed sales section. Anther one of your threads got heated. I got into a debate with another moderator, who then dumped the thread. I have moved it back.

This is the closed sale thread of yours: http://www.world-of-satellite.com/sh...l=1#post372149

A question mark is used to ask a question. An exclamation is to emphasise a statement. You made the same error in your long sale thread which was closed. Incorrect useage of question marks casued confusion for some. I wll sanitise the the arguments when I return from work and move it back to the closed sales section.

Here is a rule for you:
    10. No arguing with mods (if you have any dispute PM an administrator)

I appreciate that you may have more than one receiver that you want to sell. Good luck with it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast