Hello Guest, if you're reading this it means you have not yet registered. Please take a second, Click here to register and in a few simple steps, you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our fine community. Please note that nicknames are prohibited lewd or meaningless (no numbers or letters at random) and introduce yourself in the section for you to meet our community.

Thanks

Search Results in Genesis

Hi all,
    I'm pretty new to all this and just wondered if anyone knows why I get different search returns on different systems using the same application, Genesis?

I have XBMC (last version) installed on Windows (3 systems all windows 10) and have an Android box M8. If I search for a particular movie e.g. San Andreas I get completely different stream all with different quality. Is this normal?

If this is a daft question I'm sorry, we all have to start learning somewhere.

Thanks for any answer in advance.

Cheers

Forum Supporter
    Donated Member

Thanks
    Hi m8 have a look at this thread http://www.world-of-satellite.com/sh...not-workin-lx2 . I believe quite a few have had problems with Genesis with versions later than 4.8.0 . I removed 4.8.5 and placed a older version on my box 4.4.6 and hey presto all works fine might be worth a try to see if it cures your problems.
    Mutant HD2400 , 2 x DVB-S/S2, 2x DVB-T/T2/C ,OpenVix version 5.0.014 , VIXBMC_1080 Confluence, and MK picons , remote Harmony 650, Amazon firestick running Orroo build 3.0