Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Kodi plugin on technomate nano se

Title
    Thanks

Question Kodi plugin on technomate nano se

Hi everyone, I've got one of these boxes and I recently installed the kodi extension onto it. Initially the extension worked great with genesis , you-tube, sports devil etc, but now after a few updates nothing seems to work. I've tried un-installing it and I've even tried ftp-ing a older version over to the box with no success. It keeps coming back with errors, Can anyone point me in the right direction to finding the error logs or even how to get the kodi extension working again, I don't mind buying one of they android boxes but if there is an easy way to make it happen on my technomate box then i'd rather do it through that. Any help would be appreciated as i've looed through loads of posts and follow bys with no success thx...

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,934 Times in 12,378 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hopscotty View Post
    Hi everyone, I've got one of these boxes and I recently installed the kodi extension onto it. Initially the extension worked great with genesis , you-tube, sports devil etc, but now after a few updates nothing seems to work. I've tried un-installing it and I've even tried ftp-ing a older version over to the box with no success. It keeps coming back with errors, Can anyone point me in the right direction to finding the error logs or even how to get the kodi extension working again, I don't mind buying one of they android boxes but if there is an easy way to make it happen on my technomate box then i'd rather do it through that. Any help would be appreciated as i've looed through loads of posts and follow bys with no success thx...
    If you really want to use kodi properly you should get a properly supported box, I use the amazon fire TV box / stick and a couple of the wetek play boxes although I personally prefer the amazon fire boxes / sticks.

The kodi plugin you are currently using is nothing but a emulator to allow patched plugins to work with enigma2 so any amount of things can go wrong and need updaing to restore the services you were watching.
    My posts contain my own personal thoughts and opinions, they do not represent those of any organisation or group but my own.

If you don't like what I post, Don't read it.

SIMPLES.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Larry-G For This Useful Post:

choj (15-09-15)

Title
    Thanks
    Is there plugin for browser for technomate nano 2t?

Title
    Thanks
    I am not sure why you would want Kodi on a sat box... A decent Kodi box will set you back £30,,,, £37 with a Bluetooth keyboard / mouse ..

If you get a sat box with kodi on it bot the sat and kodi wont be as good as a single native system. Shell out £30 and get a solely kodi box. Simples...