Hi All

I have just moved to Germany for the next few months and decided to take my VU+Solo 2 with me, I have some question to the knowledgeable forum members regarding watching Freesat from my new location and the ability to pick up all UK Freesat channels/HD options as well as I have heard/read that they are all migrating over to Astra 2G.

I am also in the process of putting together a new shopping list for a fixed dish (Size 85) as the landlords will not accept anything larger and would like some feedback on the following concerns I might have.

1. Does the footprint of Astra 2G extend over to my new location - Gelsenkirchen which is around 50km North of Dusseldorf and near the Dutch boarder

2. Would a 85 Aluminium dish fitted with a Multi-feed bracket, with two Quattro Inverto LNB's and the necessary DiSEqC Switches pick up both Astra 2G & Astra 19

3. Would I have to do a complete re-scan of my Freesat channels on my VU+ (as tey are all still sorted in the order I watched them while back in the UK) in order to receive them on there new location (Currently running Apollo 144) not upgraded to Hades as of yet, how is this done, can I use the Autoboquet function?

4. Looking to add a second receiver from WOS for the second room, any news on the new VU+ 4K unit and when it would be available and if WOS would be supporting it with its operating software Hades going forward as it would be nice to have the 4K box as my main viewing receiver and relegate the VU+Solo 2 to the second room

Guys, any help and suggestions would be more the welcome as I have been restricted to watching German TV and that is so painful but for now its all that I have but I hope that changes soon

Regards
John