Hello Guest, if you're reading this it means you have not yet registered. Please take a second, Click here to register and in a few simple steps, you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our fine community. Please note that nicknames are prohibited lewd or meaningless (no numbers or letters at random) and introduce yourself in the section for you to meet our community.

Thread: Confluence Skin

Forum Supporter
    Donated Member

Thanks

Confluence Skin

Hi all, im currently running Blue HD skin on my duo2 box but i would like to try the Confluence skin.

I went into plugins/skins in the menu and downloaded the confluence skin but it isn't showing when i go to install it with the blue button.

I have tried ftp to etc/enigma2 and its still not there.

Im currently running latest image hades 16.

Im a bit puzzled why i cannot install it as when i did Blue HD a few months ago it went in fine with no problems.

Any help or suggestions would be great thank you.
    VU+ DUO2 Always Current Vix Build Gibertini 1.2m Motorised Spiderbox HD 9000

Forum Supporter
    Donated Member

Thanks
    Sorted now. I did not go into user interface and skin setup Dohhhhh (i don't fiddle with settings much)
    VU+ DUO2 Always Current Vix Build Gibertini 1.2m Motorised Spiderbox HD 9000