Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Just Bought New Duo2 from sponser

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks

Smile Just Bought New Duo2 from sponser

Hi Guys after one of my last posts asking for all your input on what box to get I decided to take the plunge and get the VU+ Duo2.

Looked everywhere and no one else’s price came close to our sponsor for price plus didn’t want to end up with some rubbish clone so Thursday I placed the order with sponsor and went down there on Friday morning to pick it up rather than wait for it to be delivered.

Had originally ordered just the dual satellite tuner version but upon arrival changed my mind and decided to add a cable tuner to the box as well as too often the misses has set up so many recordings that im left to watch whatever’s recording at the time although saying that no doubt she will manage to take up all 3 tuners lol.

Well upon arrival (it was very easy to find) I was greeted by 2 really nice and helpful chaps who were more than helpful even though I had ordered just the dual tuner they were more than happy to install the cable tuner for me if I wanted but I decided I would do that myself when I got home and installed my hard drive I had sitting at home waiting to go in to the new box.

I also enquired about other boxes whilst I was there for when I want another one to go in the kids rooms at a later date and sponsor was more than happy to talk me through the various options and show me what the other boxes actually looked like even though it meant him having to take them out the boxes and unwrap them even though he knew this would be for a future purchase.

I certainly left a happy customer and will certainly be returning for all my future box and parts needs as their knowledge, Prices and customer service is Second to none.
    Now I’ve got my box all set up am sure I’ve not opened up even half its potential and will be on here asking some rather easy or silly questions on how to do this or that or if somethings possible to be done but knowing you lot you will make this as easy as possible for me.

Once again a big massive THANK YOU to the sponsors and a big thank you to all you guy for all help past and present

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jasper1974 For This Useful Post:

cactikid (05-07-15),cwebb66 (06-07-15),pembo (05-07-15),Peterj (05-07-15),rossi2000 (05-07-15),Sicilian (06-07-15)

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    download the vix manual pdf to help you further in setting up that great box.

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanks for your reply cactikid it defenitly seems a nicer box than my nano2 super not that there was anything wrong with that but love the look of the duo2 and seems very stable for me

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,126 Times in 1,752 Posts
    The MK 400x200 picons look well good on the Vu+ Duo2 LCD screen and a nice skin like the Bello, Confluence or the YouVix-Blue really shows it off well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Vu+ Ultimo 4K with 3TB HDD, Dual FBC (Sat) tuners, 1x Twin Hybrid DVB-C/T/T2 tuner
    Vu+ Solo 4K with 1TB HDD, Dual FBC (Sat) tuners, 1x Hybrid DVB-C/T/T2 tuner
    Vu+ Solo 2 with 1TB HDD 'White Edition', 2x DVB-S2 tuners
    Mut@nt HD2400 with 1TB HDD, 4x DVB-S2 tuners
    Fixed 28.2E Technomate 65cm Mesh Satellite Dish with Inverto Unicable II/JESS LNB and Inverto Unicable Splitter
    Fixed 28.2E Sky Zone 1 45cm Satellite Dish with Octo LNB
    (All receivers installed with the latest Dev build)

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Hi Andy_Hazza ive been using Confluence for a while on the TM Nano2 Super and was the 1st thing i installed on the duo2 as absolutly think it looks fantastic i used to use Bello but from memory although it looked the same as Confluence it was missing a couple of things but cant remember what.

The 400x200 Picons from MK do look great on the LCD i have to agree

Now just got to set up the super upstairs and see if i can figure out how to get both to see each others hard drives

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    setup nfs to make e2 boxes visible on network and mount the hdd of each to have fun with

8. The Following User Says Thank You to cactikid For This Useful Post:

jasper1974 (06-07-15)