Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: AutoBouquets E2 for 28.2e,

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,146 Times in 6,224 Posts
    AB 28.2 has never been included in image but has been available to install in the plugin menu. Looks like there has been an issue on the last update, this is why it is not showing up on the list of available plugins.

Most of teh minor updates to AB 28.2 have been done myself. These have been generally cosmetic and re-words because people keep asking the same questions over and over again. As well as vital changes to swap and supplement files. I will continue doing the updates as and when required.

Unless you are on a single tuner receiver and cant live with the 30 seconds of interruption because ABM does not piggy back on the transponder or must have the number printed next to the channels, you can achieve the same results with ABM. The updates for ABM are quicker than those for AB 28.2.

Use whichever plugin you prefer. But be precise on your description if there is an issue. Despite repeated requests for screenshots of AB 28.2 settings and debug logs for ABM, people are still witholding this information.

ABM works on PLI, OpenBlackHole and even SH4 receivers.

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,126 Times in 1,752 Posts
    ViX ABM is miles better than AutoBouquets E2 for 28.2e imo. ABM is lightning quick, a lot neater n cleaner, but everyone to their own I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Vu+ Ultimo 4K with 3TB HDD, Dual FBC (Sat) tuners, 1x Twin Hybrid DVB-C/T/T2 tuner
    Vu+ Solo 4K with 1TB HDD, Dual FBC (Sat) tuners, 1x Hybrid DVB-C/T/T2 tuner
    Vu+ Solo 2 with 1TB HDD 'White Edition', 2x DVB-S2 tuners
    Mut@nt HD2400 with 1TB HDD, 4x DVB-S2 tuners
    Fixed 28.2E Technomate 65cm Mesh Satellite Dish with Inverto Unicable II/JESS LNB and Inverto Unicable Splitter
    Fixed 28.2E Sky Zone 1 45cm Satellite Dish with Octo LNB
    (All receivers installed with the latest Dev build)

Title
    ViX Beta Tester
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,461 Times in 6,675 Posts
    It's my fault that AB has disappeared from the feeds. It will be available again after the next build.

Help asked via PM will be ignored.
    The forum is there for help and all will benefit from your questions.
    NO CARD SHARING TALK WILL BE TOLERATED, LAN OR WAN, IN OPEN FORUM OR PM !

English is not my native tongue.
    I apologise for all my grammar, spelling and idiom errors.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rob van der Does For This Useful Post:

Clabs (05-07-15),nmcc (06-07-15)

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Huevos View Post
    For region pick your region and Custom. And swap = yes. That will swap channels that work fine and skip any not working HD channels. If you find anything that doesn't work we will try our best to rectify it.
    Thanks. I'll take this discussion onto another thread. I don't want to hijack this thread with my queries!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to chaser For This Useful Post:

abu baniaz (25-07-15)

Title
    Thanks
    hi after using autobouquets manager is there anyway of keeping the chanel list in the same listing as I have set via the enable remove mode and load from the allsat red button , when it updates again it changes most of the listing

Title
    Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,925 Times in 3,259 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by johnviv View Post
    hi after using autobouquets manager is there anyway of keeping the chanel list in the same listing as I have set via the enable remove mode and load from the allsat red button , when it updates again it changes most of the listing
    No you can't add channels from your user bouquets without them being lost on the next scan.
    Help keep OpenViX servers online.Please donate!

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by johnviv View Post
    Both ABM and AB 28.2 allow you to customise the orders of your channels in the bouquets. Read the readme files for teh plugins. Ask if you get stuck.

Title
    Thanks
    How do I get itv 2,3,4HD channels in the place of the SD versions? Also the BT, SETANTA, PREMEIER HD channels into their respective places. What are the settings to swap them?

Title
    Thanks
    Autobouquets E2 differs from ABM. It treats the "Large first bouquet" different from teh other bouquets. Primarily so that new chnannels etc are not omitted.

In essence the large 1st bouquet is ring fenced from user changes. Custom swap and suppplement changes do affect it. You can put any chanenl in almost any other bouquet by using the sort options.

You need to specify what you want to do which channel and in what bouquet. What settings are you currently using? A screenshot is the best thing to do. If you have altered the swap/supplement files, attach them too.

Hierachy in process is
    Supplement
    Swap
    Sort

Title
    Thanks
    And also what version of plugin are you using? Please don't say "latest". If you press the blue button, it will show you the version number.

Title
    Thanks
    grab.jpg

i want to replace the SD channels with HD versions (in the large bouquet) ITV2,3,4 BT SPORTS, Setanta & premier

grab1.jpggrab2.jpg

thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by gilvey; 25-07-15 at 16:21.

Title
    Thanks
    You still have not provided a screenshot of your settings. It isn't anything that will get you in trouble. Honest. It helps people help you.

If you do not want to use the latest version of the plugin, download it but dont install it. Take the supplement file and custom_swap.txt file and replace the one on your receiver.

If you do not want to do that either, change your scan mode to "all channels" instead of "available HD"

Title
    Thanks
    ViX ABM is so so much better than AutoBouquets E2 for 28.e. ViX has took ABM to a different level and it is always maintained and updated regularly unlike the other.

Vu+ Ultimo 4K with 3TB HDD, Dual FBC (Sat) tuners, 1x Twin Hybrid DVB-C/T/T2 tuner
    Fixed 28.2E Technomate 65cm Mesh Satellite Dish with Inverto Unicable II/JESS LNB and Inverto Unicable Splitter

Title
    Thanks
    There is no need for conflict.

They are both great plugins.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to abu baniaz For This Useful Post:

djz46 (25-07-15)

Title
    Thanks
    Just my personal opinion.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast