Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The death of enigma2?

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    I`m more than happy with my 3 Enigma2 boxes. VU+ Duo2 having 2x Dual C/T2 tuners and 2 Sundteks, VU+ Solo SE V2 having 1x Dual C/T2 tuner and Xtrend ET 10000 having 4x C/T2 tuners and 1 Sundtek. They all see each others hdd:s and three nas-drives. Pay-tv cards they read from ET10000 with oscam. And all three run with Hades 014. If development of Enigma2 and particularly OpenVix images ends today (which I hope doesn`t happen), I`m still happy with Enigma2 and Hades 014, because they work.
    When talking about CCcam, it`s useless at the moment in my country (Finland) with Conax cards. Oscam is the one that operates.
    Last edited by tappari; 29-06-15 at 11:47.

Title
    Thanks
    I love the e2 boxes having owned a few over the past 2/3 years I'm very happy and now that I own an et10k with 3 dvb C/T2 tuners I'm over the moon kodi Plex ect works great, and setting it up is all part of the fun for me anyway,

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Matey that's life isn't it ? Jeez I had an NEC 2022 with a 2025 positioner in the 80's and it was Fantastic THEN, I replaced it with a VCR TV Sat Combo NEC whatever it was and IT was Fantastic, a few years down the line you get an Echostar 5500 that had Eprom up-datable software that was Fantastic....... Oh and I started with a Zeta 1000L with rotary tuning, no remote and a mechanical Polariser.

Its all relative buddy fast forward 30 years and boy we have more choice and the quality is unbelievable. I never did buy a Chapperal Monteray but I came close with the 5500 from Echostar, I never thought that could be bettered when connected to my External 3 card decoder Things move on as they always do...... Enjoy the ride

Oh I have enjoyed that stroll down Memory Lane

Eeza

4. The Following User Says Thank You to eeza For This Useful Post:

cwebb66 (29-06-15)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12