Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: epg not updating 3 specific (newer) channels

Title
    Thanks

epg not updating 3 specific (newer) channels

Hi all

I have an issue with 3 channels, which will not update the epg, which is Danish. I can only see 2 programs ahead. All the other channels are fine. I recently installed the latest VIX image and did an update inside the software. Is there an updated xml i need to download somewhere? The xml i can find from rytec, in another thread, is from 2010..so i guess its outdated. The channels im having problems with, is H2, BBC earth HD and BBC HD.

I also tried using cross EPG, but it keeps freezing my box, when it is downloading events... So what can i do?

And also, on the channel Discovery Science, the epg info is showing the wrong info. it is often off by a couple of hours...how do i fix this?

Thanks for your support and time. Cross my fingers

Title
    Thanks
    I had same problem earlier just done a rescan on crossepg that has sorted problem

Title
    Thanks
    But my problem is that I can't use crossepg, it freezes my box. I also forgot to remove the auto update feature of crossepg, so when I turned on my box this morning, I could only see the spinning vix logo and needed to reset the box.. Have you tried this as well?

Title
    Thanks
    So no one knows how to fix this? Any hint, would be greatly apprechiated!! Cross epg just dosent work on my box. I cant figure out how to log for errors...