Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Recommend a music player please

Title
    Thanks

Recommend a music player please

I was using merlin music player on my old vu+ duo but since getting a solo2 the music doesn't seem right kind of fading all the time.

Any thoughts on a decent player or could it be my set up?

Thanks

Title
    Thanks
    I am using the MP3Browser plugin. However you should be aware that your meta data are completely and correctly filled as the MP3 Browers picks the information there out and creates a text based database with the directories, the file names, the titles, the album, the year the genre the runtime etc.

You find the information here: http://www.kashmir-plugins.de/ (below in English)

Searching covers does not work anymore, but you can create a jpg with the name and add the filename in the database.

Such a line of the database could look like this

1910 Fruitgum Company - Simon Says:::/media/hdd/Oldies/1910 Fruitgum Company - Simon Says.mp3:::2017-12-14 22:20:04.408407:::1910 Fruitgum Company:::Simon Says:::1:::Simon Says:::1967:::Pop:::02:14:::192 kbit/s:::1910 Fruit Gum Company.jpg:::

I added and corrected many entries in DCC-E2 directly (after making a backup each time).

If you need more information / support, please let me know
    nekrub2
    VU+ Solo2
    USB 32GB used as HDD
    Diseq 13.0E 19.0E