Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Convert Service name Picons to TPL

Title
    Thanks

Convert Service name Picons to TPL

Hi. I had a script with converts Picons to TPL. I am now using the service name Picons and wanted to know if anyone has a script to convert from service name to TPL for webif

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,160 Times in 6,235 Posts
    If you rename your picon folder, run the missing picon script/plugin. You will have all the data you need. You can then rename your picon folder back.

Title
    Thanks
    Is there no script to do this. I had one but does not work for service name. Is the missing picon script/plugin on the feed as I cant find it

Title
    Thanks
    I can revert back to the old way but it seems service name is the way forward. Can you let me what the plug is called if on the feed

Title
    Thanks
    It is not on the feeds. It is here http://www.world-of-satellite.com/sh...l=1#post323542

Title
    Thanks
    if I already have Service name picons will the convert to tpl then

Title
    Thanks
    AFAIK, there is no script to convert from SNPicons for use with OSCAM WEBIF. You will have to manually do it/create symlinks for the existing script
    Last edited by abu baniaz; 31-03-15 at 23:20. Reason: symlinks existing scripts