Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: HD6000 will not bootup red light !!

Title
    Thanks

Unhappy HD6000 will not bootup red light !!

Hi All,
    can anyone help, I have had a Spider HD6000 for nine months of trouble free viewing. Since yesteday it will not boot,the red standby Led is illuminated and there is light glow on the green Led. The remote or using the buttons on the unit has no effect. Any help to resolve the problem appreciated. Regards, CGTUR.

Title
    Thanks
    hi.
    it happened to me. I had entered the water inside through the thread of the parable. I do not know if it's your case. I had to change the box.

Title
    Thanks
    I had similiar problem about a month ago. Took it to the shop and they reflashed the box using the RS232 null modem cable connected to a laptop using Hyper Terminal function to send original firmware back to the box. I then reloaded patch for IKS etc and has been working ok. Regards