Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: TS-Media UK ISP blocking

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by abu baniaz View Post
    No live links please.
    I have edited the last post and removed all but one but I'm out of time for post 35

Title
    Thanks
    I just checked Kodi and Icefilm, 1 channel etc are all working ok. It looks like it's just TSMedia that has the problem

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by orange1234 View Post
    I just checked Kodi and Icefilm, 1 channel etc are all working ok. It looks like it's just TSMedia that has the problem
    I've just tested Icefilms & it's working for me on tsmedia 9.7 with Icefilms 1.6.3. I've never managed to get Icefilms working by using the proxy file although I have some of the others working with the proxy file...strange.

So I've used:

EnableDomainFromFile = false
    Domain = type proxy with remote once checked working on another device

Hope that helps.

Last edited by dude1; 27-05-15 at 15:03. Reason: Added details

Title
    Thanks
    Thanks dude1, I have the same versions of TSMedia and icefilms as you (I'm using the latest Vix on a solo2)

I tried your suggestion without success, I have messed with the Proxy_list file though, (as detailed previously) - it might be that. Thanks for your suggestion though, much appreciated.

For now I am going to delete TS Media and leave Kodi installed as Icefilms and 1channel work ok on Kodi without frustration. All I need now is Solarmovie and AWEsomeDL on Kodi and I can leave TSMedia alone until it' fixed, as I don't need my partner telling me, this and that doesn't work and looking at me as if I have intentionally frustrated them by canceling sky and giving them an inferior alternative. (Despite there being no complaint from the TV setup with Blue skin, and despite Solarmovie and Icefilms not available on Sky - I guess it is expected if an extension is there it should work!)

Maybe TSMedia 9.8 might make it easier to enter proxies from "setup" without messing with the system files over FTP or having to set option ...meta* and "EnableDomainFromFile = false" or true.

I would suggest that if a proxy is entered into any setup, then the other setting should change to the correct setting automatically. As ISP's now block these sites, this could be a permanent fix.

Title
    Thanks
    I've got the same problem. Almost nothing works on TS Media, even if new proxies are entered. I get the Error Addon: message for almost every channel. I can access the proxy on a pc but not on the box. Was there a solution to this ???

Title
    Thanks
    Hello Dermbet, there is no solution that I have found. I keep checking TS Media every now and again, I mess with meta true / false, I try a few different proxys (which although work from the laptop, still don't on TS Media) TSM is up to Version 10.1 and still 90% doesn't work well for me in the UK. The 10% that does work, is duplicated on Kodi so I rarely use TSM now, as I feel it's not worth the hassle.

Last week, I updated my Android box from xbmc to Kodi to watch Netflix, and stuff like Solar Movie that doesn't work on TSM and isn't available on Kodi, work flawlessly on Android and fast too. The app shows how many live links there are (that function is missing altogether on TSMedia / solar).

As Kodi is new I am hoping the conversion coding for python will improve with time. I wonder sometimes why and the settings to make an app work don't auto-update from a server in Sweden.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123