Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: XBMC Plugin

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,934 Times in 12,378 Posts
    Those addons you install via external plugins such as Kodi direct and XBMX are built and maintained by devs that most of the time are not intended for use on your receiver so sometimes they work and sometimes they dont. there really is nothing you or any image team can do about that other than to inform the relevant developers that their plugins may need updating. so sadly you are just stuck with it.
    My posts contain my own personal thoughts and opinions, they do not represent those of any organisation or group but my own.

If you don't like what I post, Don't read it.

SIMPLES.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Larry-G For This Useful Post:

Usualmonkey (26-04-15)

shaan
    Hi Guys I got. vu+solo2 last week and have managed to install xbmc plugin but when ever I try to install ad dons it just keeps giving script failed error.any help will be appreciated.

Title
    Thanks
    On the solo2 running hades10, is the kodi direct plugin the correct one to use?

Thankyou

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,126 Times in 1,752 Posts
    No, look for XBMC in the extensions category in the plugins feeds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Vu+ Ultimo 4K with 3TB HDD, Dual FBC (Sat) tuners, 1x Twin Hybrid DVB-C/T/T2 tuner
    Vu+ Solo 4K with 1TB HDD, Dual FBC (Sat) tuners, 1x Hybrid DVB-C/T/T2 tuner
    Vu+ Solo 2 with 1TB HDD 'White Edition', 2x DVB-S2 tuners
    Mut@nt HD2400 with 1TB HDD, 4x DVB-S2 tuners
    Fixed 28.2E Technomate 65cm Mesh Satellite Dish with Inverto Unicable II/JESS LNB and Inverto Unicable Splitter
    Fixed 28.2E Sky Zone 1 45cm Satellite Dish with Octo LNB
    (All receivers installed with the latest Dev build)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Andy_Hazza For This Useful Post:

lfc84 (02-06-15)

Title
    Thanks
    I went to plugins, and downloaded this extension onto my solo2 running hades10. I've been stuck on this screen for 10 minutes and the remote control is not doing anything
    Attached Images Attached Images

Title
    Thanks
    Finally installed 😃 now I need to find a free repository for sport

Title
    Thanks
    When I play itv player I get video but no audio.

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,434 Times in 1,137 Posts
    Hi,
    have you set AAC downmix to on? In E2 not in XBMC!

ciao
    ---
    Sat:VU+ Ultimo4K/Solo4K/Duo2/2*Solo2/Ultimo
    Remote: Harmony 200, 700, Link, Smart Control, Smart Companion, Elite, 2*Ultimate, Keyboard

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Trial View Post
    Hi,
    have you set AAC downmix to on? In E2 not in XBMC!

ciao
    i specifically mentioned itv player, bacause some video streams play back without any issue.

I have set AAC downmix to off and it makes not difference. So it's now set to on

Title
    Thanks

Updating xmbc gotham on vu+ duo2 .... Please please help me!

Hi, i've had my vu+ duo2 box for a few months now and the preinstalled xbmc gotham is not stable at all. Can someone please tell me how i can update this to the latest version? Pulling my hair out! Is there an image i could download? or telnet commands i can use via iDream on my Mac?

please please someone help 😢

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by aliedmunds View Post
    Hi, i've had my vu+ duo2 box for a few months now and the preinstalled xbmc gotham is not stable at all. Can someone please tell me how i can update this to the latest version? Pulling my hair out! Is there an image i could download? or telnet commands i can use via iDream on my Mac?

please please someone help 
    There is nothing you can do to update the current build, it is a semi closed source build as provided by Vu+ and only they can update it, but seeing as this build was not officially released by Vu+ but rather leaked, you could be waiting some time for any updates to happen.
    My posts contain my own personal thoughts and opinions, they do not represent those of any organisation or group but my own.

SIMPLES.

Title
    Thanks

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Larry-G View Post
    There is nothing you can do to update the current build, it is a semi closed source build as provided by Vu+ and only they can update it, but seeing as this build was not officially released by Vu+ but rather leaked, you could be waiting some time for any updates to happen.
    Thanks so much for responding. You're not the only one to tell me this but i got excited when i started reading this thread thinking there may be a solution. Having spent a small fortune on the duo2 box i contacted Vu+ directly and their response was "sorry we can't help, but try some of the forum members who may be able to"

So there is nothing i can do?? any way i can delete XBMC and reinstall?. Think i'll just throw the bloody thing out the window .

Thanks again,
    Ali

Title
    ViX Beta Tester
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,461 Times in 6,675 Posts
    Please don't forget that you've bought a DVR and that any other functionality must be regarded as a plus. Not the other way around.

Help asked via PM will be ignored.
    The forum is there for help and all will benefit from your questions.
    NO CARD SHARING TALK WILL BE TOLERATED, LAN OR WAN, IN OPEN FORUM OR PM !

English is not my native tongue.
    I apologise for all my grammar, spelling and idiom errors.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Rob van der Does For This Useful Post:

Larry-G (24-08-15)

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob van der Does View Post
    Please don't forget that you've bought a DVR and that any other functionality must be regarded as a plus. Not the other way around.
    Agreed, people tend to expect way more from their receivers than their intended purpose of viewing and recording satellite / terrestrial or cable TV.

SIMPLES.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567