Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Clarke-Tech ET-9000 won't boot after image uodate

magro

Clarke-Tech ET-9000 won't boot after image uodate

Hello good people,

I've been running VIX 2.1 on the ET-9000 for years and today decided to update the image to VIX Apollo 064.
    After installing the newer bootloader I flashed it to Apollo and everything seemed OK.
    Sadly it now can't complete the booting process.

I tried to update the same image after downloading it again with the same result.

Can I please get some help how to solve this this problem?
    Sadly I'm a complete beginner when it comes to everything technical about Linux and handling the images, so please be patient with me...

All help will be appreciated, -thanks!

Title
    Thanks
    Try to install the Bootloader again and then install the latest version of Apollo again....... I have an ET9000 and it works on mine perfecto.....

Hope you can get it sorted, the more experienced peeps on here I am sure will help out....

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Flyingpig For This Useful Post:

magro
    Thanks!
    I think I used an older bootloader Before, but now I'm up and running Apollo064.

Now I only need to reinstall cccam and configure the systen again, should have made a backup...

5. The Following User Says Thank You to magro For This Useful Post:

Flyingpig (26-10-14)