Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: VU Solo2 recording Programmes

romdut

VU Solo2 recording Programmes

I set the timer last night to record a programme last night on 19.2e satelite, the 'R' icon came up alone side the programme to suggest it had set, i left the box on that channel and it recorded the programme judging by the size of it (2314mb) but I can't get it to play -any ideas?

Thanks

Title
    Thanks
    Encrypted channel ?

romdut
    yes it is I think 'TNT serie HD

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Do you have the card to open the channel and can you usually view the channel ie of you went to the channel now does it play without any issues?
    Vix image (usually latest) - VU Solo 4K- WD 1TB INTERNAL HDD - DVB-T Freeview, trialling IPTV options

If my response has helped you, don't forget to hit the thanks button below. I appreciate you appreciate me

romdut
    Quote Originally Posted by lgleave22 View Post
    Do you have the card to open the channel and can you usually view the channel ie of you went to the channel now does it play without any issues?
    Yes i do have the card to view without any issues, have tried the same again last night with box in onstandby mode for start of programme, it recording as i can see by the time of the programme but I can't view it

Title
    Thanks
    There is no reason TNT serie should not record using a French C+ card. Try the TNT serie SD version and see if that works.

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Do you have the box set to decrypt as it records or do you have it set to leave the encryption in the stream?

romdut
    where do you insert this on the box solo2 using dcc if possible?

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Its in the menu's, it should be set like that by default, one other thing, are you using cccam 2.3.0 from the feeds? Any other version isn't working properly with latest images.

romdut
    YES I am using 2.3.0 ccam, only 1 installed