Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: vu solo2 streaming problem

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    ok thanks pheonix. I will try that when i get home

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by grahammcm1888 View Post
    Would be interested if transcoding worked with a lower version of CCcam with v44. Although I suspect you will not be changing (neither will I) to a lower version as a test
    Why change if it is working !
    It stopped working when i had to upgrade to the new Apollo,roughly couple weeks or so ago?
    everthing was fine old previous images before Apollo, just glad its all ok now!

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by joysleep1 View Post
    so jools, is it working for you now. Can you stream another channel while youre box is in standby mode?
    Can't test that m8, as kids have taken over the box for now! lol

just know it works if the kids are watching tv on tuner A, sly feed,
    i can stream on my tablet,motorised feed on Tuner B,even when encrypted,so im happy again! lol

Apollo 44 popped up this morning as an update on the box.............

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    I have just checked again. Not working on v43 with CCcam 2.3.0. Patiently waiting on v44/45/46 to come out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    I do not understand how jools has version appollo version 44. I can not find this image on the openvix website, nor can i find it on the software update on my box. It keeps saying nothing to upgrade. Is is because i am using solo 2 and not duo2?

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,934 Times in 12,378 Posts
    very likely because he did his this morning when build 044 finished building but before build 045 was built.

when a image is built it triggers the update icon on the receiver (not rite away, your receiver has to poll the server to ask if a update is available, if yes the icon triggers). The image version available from the online update within the image is always the latest image that has been built, so 045 superseded 044 and 046 will supersede 045 etc etc etc. The version available on www.openvix.co.uk is uploaded by us manually and has nothing to do with the online update feature.

There is no need to get your self stressed over this, just wait until Build 046 completes building then try again.

Also if you are using a build prior to 042 you may not have full access to the feeds due the the ocram server issue, this was fixed in build 043 if memory serves.
    My posts contain my own personal thoughts and opinions, they do not represent those of any organisation or group but my own.

If you don't like what I post, Don't read it.

SIMPLES.

Title
    Thanks
    If you are talking about the streaming problem then i am using 2.3.0 i think. Ill check when i get home. btw, i did not know gigablue quad supports transcoding feature
    I have the Quad+ which does allow transcoding, not sure on the Quad tho?

I'm using cccam with oscam, dont know if it makes a difference but it's on 2.1.3.

Title
    Thanks
    @ Joysleep 1

As Phoenix said, idid upload it this morning, as icon was flashing...
    Apollo 44.jpg

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    ok this is confusing. How did it fix for you jools. I have upgraded to apollo 47 and i still cannot stream while my box is in standby mode. Every time i load the VU app. I try to stream an encrypted channel, the little rec icon shows on my box but i never get any picture on my phone. It is definitely not my CCCam line because if i load the channel on the box and then stream that channel, it streams perfectly, when i change the channel, my phone stops streaming. It is like my box has to be on that channel for me to stream but this shouldnt be the case because on previous images it was working fine. What am i doing wrong? Any settings that could be causing this that i do no know about. ??
    For example, i would like to be watching sky sports 1 and be streaming sky sports 2 on my tablet. But it doesnt work. I can transcode but would want to stream. If it can transcode, why cant it stream?

Any help would be appreciated

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    I dont know if this will help but I have a similar problem. No picture appears on my iphone or ipad with the vu+player HD app but when I use my laptop I can stream and transcode fine. I am on v47 too . When I use the standard vu+player app (which I just downloaded) everything works fine.

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    So Graham, does it work on an android device? On the standard vu app, can you stream an encrypted channel while you're box is in standby mode? What box do you have btw?

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks

vu solo2 streaming problem

Not sure about Android. I have left my Android device at the office. The standard vu+player app (not the hd one) from the app store does enable me to transcode different channels whilst watching another. Works on both iphone and ipad.

VU duo2 btw.

Title
    Thanks
    I'm on android with the vu app and streaming works OK, still got problems with transcoding tho with or without app! BTW I have Quad+ with v047 running. Not sure if helps?

Title
    Thanks
    ok this is confusing. How did it fix for you jools. I have upgraded to apollo 47 and i still cannot stream while my box is in standby mode. Every time i load the VU app. I try to stream an encrypted channel, the little rec icon shows on my box but i never get any picture on my phone. It is definitely not my CCCam line because if i load the channel on the box and then stream that channel, it streams perfectly, when i change the channel, my phone stops streaming. It is like my box has to be on that channel for me to stream but this shouldnt be the case because on previous images it was working fine. What am i doing wrong? Any settings that could be causing this that i do no know about. ??
    For example, i would like to be watching sky sports 1 and be streaming sky sports 2 on my tablet. But it doesnt work. I can transcode but would want to stream. If it can transcode, why cant it stream?

Any help would be appreciated
    Heres my set up.

Vu Duo 2

1x twin tuner,

Tuner A, feeds 1 sky fixed dish sat feed at 28.2

Tuner B, feeds motorised sat dish

I use either vu + Player v.2.0 Android app or sometimes use Androiddreamer

both now allow me keep watching say sky on main telly,
    and i use either of above programmes to zap to something else on Tuner B, motorised feed (ie) say MTV on Astra 19.2
    both feeds can be be encrypted,but it will still both decode 2 scrambled chans

When i upgraded yesterday, i also upgraded to Cccam 2.3.0, although before it worked on the last image before Apollo,
    i did use Cccam2.0.9 without any problems, but i just loaded the 2.3.0 version when i loaded Apollo v44 yesterday morning,
    and it all started working again!
    So something must of got fixed in v44!

Just tried it with box in standby, and it still streams no problem.

i know its frustrating,been driving me mad until this update,
    hopefully what ive written above, will help your sort yours out too?

Jools 2001

ps

Tuner feeds set as follows

Tuner A Simple

Tuner B Advanced
    Last edited by jools2001; 08-10-14 at 21:09.

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Are you still on v44 or did you update to v47?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast