Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: AutoTimer will not set Timer

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Hi stanman, yes deleted and retried many times but doesn't help. Tried the show on conflict option and then tried but still not working. Here are some screenshots :

Thank for your help.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Vix image (usually latest) - VU Solo 4K- WD 1TB INTERNAL HDD - DVB-T Freeview, trialling IPTV options

If my response has helped you, don't forget to hit the thanks button below. I appreciate you appreciate me

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,659 Times in 1,307 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lgleave22 View Post
    Ok Coronation Street (only Monday works) , Eastenders (only Friday works)...
    Do you have a filter set for day-of-the-week?
    By default Auto Timers are only set for the day of the original recording used.
    MiracleBox Prem Twin HD - 2@DVB-T2 + Xtrend et8000 - 5(incl. 2 different USBs)@DVB-T2[terrestrial - UK Freeview HD, Sandy Heath] - LAN/USB-stick/HDD

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    No haven't set a filter ever and never had any issues until the last fresh flash was required not sure on the ViX update version. I always have just gone into Epg found the programme I want to record and pressed blue for autotimer yet on some programmes (on certain days) now it just doesnt record.
    Vix image (usually latest) - VU Solo 4K- WD 1TB INTERNAL HDD - DVB-T Freeview, trialling IPTV options

If my response has helped you, don't forget to hit the thanks button below. I appreciate you appreciate me

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,126 Times in 1,752 Posts
    I'm guessing what you have done is set AT on a Friday only for EastEnders and you have set AT for Coronation Street on a Monday only. What you need to do is delete these existing timers and then start again. Find Coronation Street in your epg, say Monday, ITV HD, locate the first one which is at 7:30pm, Blue Button, AND MAKE SURE YOU UNTICK 'Only on Weekday: Monday' and then Green Button and Green Button again. Do the same for EastEnders.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Andy_Hazza For This Useful Post:

duoduo (19-10-14)

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,659 Times in 1,307 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Hazza View Post
    What you need to do is delete these existing timers and then start again.
    No you don't. You just edit the AutoTimer and remove the filter (which is the Yellow button when editing it).
    As I said, if you set an AutoTimer from an EPG entry then it is set to only record on that DOW unless you uncheck the option.
    MiracleBox Prem Twin HD - 2@DVB-T2 + Xtrend et8000 - 5(incl. 2 different USBs)@DVB-T2[terrestrial - UK Freeview HD, Sandy Heath] - LAN/USB-stick/HDD

7. The Following User Says Thank You to birdman For This Useful Post:

duoduo (19-10-14)

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanks guys collectively (Andy Hazza & Birdman) you have resolved my issue. Something must have changed that I want aware of because I never use to untick only record on a certain day but that was what fixed my issue. I have gone back into Epg and now everyday that these soaps are on now shows the symbol that it will record, happy Mrs now so cheers..

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,126 Times in 1,752 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lgleave22 View Post
    Thanks guys collectively (Andy Hazza & Birdman) you have resolved my issue. Something must have changed that I want aware of because I never use to untick only record on a certain day but that was what fixed my issue. I have gone back into Epg and now everyday that these soaps are on now shows the symbol that it will record, happy Mrs now so cheers..
    Glad you got it sorted buddy.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123