Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Brand New: Dell Latitude E7240 / Intel i7 vPro / 8Gb RAM / 256Gb SSD Laptop/Ultrabook

Title
    Thanks

Cool Brand New: Dell Latitude E7240 / Intel i7 vPro / 8Gb RAM / 256Gb SSD Laptop/Ultrabook

Hi all...

I am selling a top of the line 12" Dell Latitude E7240 ultrabook; the highest spec model of the Dell Latitude 12 7000 series - 35 months of Dell Warranty included (until 03/08/2017).

Asking price: £950 (includes Express, fully insured shipping)

Highlights of this slim, sleek, and stylish powerhouse:

Intel Core i7 2.1GHz (3.3GHz Turbo Boost) vPRO - 4th Gen (Haswell)
    8Gb DDR RAM
    256Gb SSD (Solid State Drive)
    Backlit UK Keyboard
    Fingerprint reader
    Smart Card & Contactless Card Reader
    Windows 7 Pro Pre-installed (Windows 8.1 Licence & Media)
    and much much more...

...all contained within an incredible 2.99 lbs weight!!

E2740.jpg

This is the highest spec model available on the Dell UK website, RRP: £2,195.08* inc. VAT when configured using Dell's online customiser - a saving of over £1245!

*Please note: The RRP price is the original price determined by an online configuration performed on 12/09/2014 and excludes any current promotions by Dell.

Using the promotions available at the time this value was calculated - the price for this exact spec'd model is £1,450.80 inc. VAT & Shipping. So even with the current promotion(s) as of 12/09/2014 this would still provide a saving of £500.80 with no difference in product received for this price.

Additionally, please note that all of the prices advertised on the "For Work" section of the Dell website EXCLUDE VAT and shipping, so to determine the true value of this listing please add 20% VAT to the price displayed on the Dell website (presently £1,189.00), and an additional £24.00 (inc VAT) delivery charge.

Please click to visit: Dell's Online Store to confirm all/any of the above.

The item is in the original Dell box, and is factory sealed - so photos are limited. I can provide additional pictures of box/seal etc.. if requested. I can also provide output from Dell's Warranty Check or Spec list based on the Service Tag of this laptop if anybody requires.

Save ££££s while these are available! These are not refurbished products like the vast majority of those available on the popular auction website (Dell refurbished products have a big green sticker on the underside clearly stating that they are refurbished).

I will ship same day if payment is received soon enough - unfortunately the cut off time is governed by the courier and is beyond my control. Item will be shipped within 24 hours of cleared funds being received/cleared (excluding weekends and public holidays). Express 24 hour, full-value insured delivery is included in the price.

The Dell warranty included is the ProSupport NBD Onsite warranty - an engineer will come to you on the next business day (UK only). The warranty does not include Accidental Damage.

Any questions, please feel free to ask.

Collection (and cash on collection) welcome from Cambridge - CB4 area

Attached stock image and screenshot of warranty from Service Tag lookup.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Shadow81; 13-09-14 at 12:51.

Title
    Thanks
    Forgot to mention: it has a built-in SIM card slot for Micro SIMs - no need for a protruding, cumbersome dongle!

Title
    Thanks
    Item is no longer available - sold via advertising elsewhere.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Shadow81 For This Useful Post:

abu baniaz (20-11-14)