Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Review section

Title
    Thanks

Review section

Hi,

I have been considering getting a new box but looking around I don't know which one to get, there are loads to choose from and essentially they all do the same thing.

What would be great if someone on the forum could do some reviews and have a dedicated section, this could draw huge amounts of traffic to the forum as I have been discovering there are no quality reviews of enigma 2 boxes.

Do it!!!
    vu duo 2, vu duo, vu uno. 3 sky zone 2 dishes, 19e 23.5e and 28.2e. Triax td110cm dish on a tripod used for messing around. Satlink meter and rover stc eu.

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,935 Times in 12,378 Posts
    I know Sicilian used to do reviews for new receivers but life got in the way and he has not done one for a while, I would do one my self but to be honest I would not even know where to start, and would likely just end up drooling on putting users to sleep in the process.

It would be a good idea though to have a collection of user reviews for their receivers available to those who want them.
    My posts contain my own personal thoughts and opinions, they do not represent those of any organisation or group but my own.

If you don't like what I post, Don't read it.

SIMPLES.

eastof111
    A user review section would be very beneficial and informative. Looking forward to the addition of such a section!

Title
    Junior Admin
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,599 Times in 2,632 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by steve1978 View Post
    Hi,

I have been considering getting a new box but looking around I don't know which one to get, there are loads to choose from and essentially they all do the same thing.

What would be great if someone on the forum could do some reviews and have a dedicated section, this could draw huge amounts of traffic to the forum as I have been discovering there are no quality reviews of enigma 2 boxes.

Do it!!!
    Not a problem, send me the boxes and will sort the reviewd

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Support The Sponsor - Buy from the best HERE
    Please abide by the rules - have a read HERE
    VIX manual & guides >>HERE
    Download images from >> HERE
    New Box Setup Guide >>HERE

D I S C L A I M E R
    My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it!

PM HELP WILL BE IGNORED PLEASE POST HERE IN FORUM AS IT BENEFITS EVERYONE

Follow us on Twitter

NO CARD SHARING TALK WILL BE TOLERATED, LAN OR WAN! IN OPEN FORUM OR PM

IF THE POSTS HELP PLEASE CLICK THANKS OR ADD TO REP ?

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    send me the boxes and will sort the reviewed
    You are welcome to review my recently bought XPEED LX2 with the OpenVix imge, Maybe you can get it up and running for me because I'm getting nowhere fast. :

6. The Following User Says Thank You to roybach For This Useful Post:

Stanman (02-11-14)

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,935 Times in 12,378 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by roybach View Post
    You are welcome to review my recently bought XPEED LX2 with the OpenVix imge, Maybe you can get it up and running for me because I'm getting nowhere fast. :
    It would help a lot more if you created your own thread and posted exactly what you are trying to do, that way you would get the help you needed.
    My posts contain my own personal thoughts and opinions, they do not represent those of any organisation or group but my own.

If you don't like what I post, Don't read it.

SIMPLES.

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Hi phoenix, I was merely offering an STB for Stanman to review.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to roybach For This Useful Post:

Stanman (02-11-14)

Title
    Junior Admin
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,599 Times in 2,632 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by roybach View Post
    Post up your exact issues as Pheonix suggested and we will get you up and running.

Support The Sponsor - Buy from the best HERE
    Please abide by the rules - have a read HERE
    VIX manual & guides >>HERE
    Download images from >> HERE
    New Box Setup Guide >>HERE

D I S C L A I M E R
    My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it!

PM HELP WILL BE IGNORED PLEASE POST HERE IN FORUM AS IT BENEFITS EVERYONE

Follow us on Twitter

NO CARD SHARING TALK WILL BE TOLERATED, LAN OR WAN! IN OPEN FORUM OR PM

IF THE POSTS HELP PLEASE CLICK THANKS OR ADD TO REP ?

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Hi Stanman and phoenix, will start a new thread regarding my issues with LX2 as suggested by yourselves.