Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: New drivers?

Title
    Thanks

New drivers?

Any new drivers on the horizon for Apollo?
    Was hoping to update to the latest image,but can't due the HDMI issue,Apollo solves a few of the Helios issues such as pink screen out of standby and enigma restart GUI fails to load.

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,146 Times in 6,224 Posts
    The newest drivers are in the latest image. Nobody has complained of pink screen, so assumption is that its fixed.

Jittery playback still present though.

Best to ask TM directly for timescales.

Title
    Thanks
    Pink screen is still a Helios issue from standby.
    Could the HDMI issue be resolved with Apollo 23?

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by billy2222 View Post
    Pink screen is still a Helios issue from standby.
    No. It is an issue with the drivers that were available at the time/that other OE-A members committed.

Apollo 23 has newer drivers which should have fixed that issue. (They were incorporated several builds ago, I cant remember the build number.) I tried it a few times and there was no pink screen for me. I am still not happy with the drivers as my display unit works flawlessly with other receivers, but not the TM 7335 units. Even the TM800 did not have the HDMI issue I have.

Make a full image backup of current image, flash apollo23. If the issue persists, contact TM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to abu baniaz For This Useful Post:

billy2222 (29-07-14)

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by abu baniaz View Post
    The newest drivers are in the latest image. Nobody has complained of pink screen, so assumption is that its fixed.

Jittery playback still present though.

Best to ask TM directly for timescales.
    Jittery playback? Im still on Zeus i was planning on updating today, Am i better off sticking with Zeus for now?

Thanks

Title
    Thanks
    It would be best for users to contact TM and ask them to fix the drivers.

Title
    Thanks
    Been moaning TM for new drivers, any new drivers in the recent Apollo images? Tried Apollo 32 worked for a day then the playback issues started again.

Title
    Thanks
    hi - I am experiencing the jittery playback issues with the latest version of Apollo (release 47)... is this related to the drivers or a separate issue. I don't have any problem with the HDMI however. I would flash back to the helios release which apparrently plays back ok - but I can't seem to find it anywhere to download..
    Anyone know whether this is the driver issue and where I might find a helios image for my TM-NANO-OE?
    Thanks

Title
    Thanks
    I'm still having problems with playback after updating to Apollo 59,have noticed drivers updated 10/10/2014 but makes no difference to glitchy playback.
    Have tried clean install with no restore or plugins but after a few hours use I get the same glitchy result,I have to wonder if there is a temperature fault with Apollo?
    Again had to revert back to Helios 17 which is perfect in terms of playback,even the progs I recorded via Apollo 59 playback perfectly.

Anyone got any suggestions?

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by galway1411 View Post
    hi - I am experiencing the jittery playback issues with the latest version of Apollo (release 47)... is this related to the drivers or a separate issue. I don't have any problem with the HDMI however. I would flash back to the helios release which apparrently plays back ok - but I can't seem to find it anywhere to download..
    Anyone know whether this is the driver issue and where I might find a helios image for my TM-NANO-OE?
    Thanks
    I have a zip of Helios 17 if you cant get it PM me and I will email to you,if that's any help.

Title
    Thanks
    Thanks - I figured a way around the playback issue i was having - it's not ideal but it works ok. I have a plex media server setup on my LAN and this looks at my harddisk of recordings on my nano. To watch this I simply connect to the TV using plex and stream any of the recordings using plex to my chromecast on the tv. a bit long winded but it works fine with no freezing which becomes a pain after a while..

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by galway1411 View Post
    Thanks - I figured a way around the playback issue i was having - it's not ideal but it works ok. I have a plex media server setup on my LAN and this looks at my harddisk of recordings on my nano. To watch this I simply connect to the TV using plex and stream any of the recordings using plex to my chromecast on the tv. a bit long winded but it works fine with no freezing which becomes a pain after a while..
    Thanks for sharing your workaround. Lets hope that they fix the issue quickly.