Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Unable to FTP to my Xtrend 9000

Title
    Thanks

Unable to FTP to my Xtrend 9000

Hi,

I upgraded to OpenVix Apollo last night, and was able to FTP across to drop a file in, but today I keep getting ECONNREFUSED in FileZilla, however I can connect to Openwebif.

Anyone got any ideas whats gone wrong?

Thanks in advance

Title
    Thanks
    have u got wlan, if so it can be conflicting with the lan if using it, that happened to me on lx3 had to reflash

Title
    Thanks
    Sorry, can you explain what you mean by wlan?

Title
    Thanks
    wireless lan

Title
    Thanks
    Yeah basically have u got wireless on ur box. Mine has and when I set it up I chose wireless then stopped wireless and chose lan but the wireless was conflicting it and messed up ftp got exact same error as u

Title
    Thanks
    No, don't have wireless on the box, and strangely enough I restarted my box and it seemed to resolve the issue.

Sorry for the delay in posting that I had resolved the issue, thanks for helping, really appreciate it

Tryharder
    Funnily enough I have got exactly the same problem..I open CTCC and connect no problem but when I click on the FTP button nothing happens. I have reflashed the box and all my encrypted channels have stopped working. Has anyone got any clues or suggestions what I can do ? Ive had the box 3yrs. and this is a first..

Thanks for any replies...

rgds. Tryharder