Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Edision optimuss OS1 with VIX

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks

Edision optimuss OS1 with VIX

I have this receiver and now there is finally a working Openvix image for it : Zeus24.Probably an adapted image but working fine.
    VU+ DUO2 quad tuner with HDD 1 TB + Latest Openvix and VU+ DUO2 FB tuner + Octagon SF8008 FB tuner
    Triax 88 cm rotor single LNB 30 E- 40 W
    1 Gibertini 1.00 m fixed - 3 quad LNB 19E-23.5E-28.2E

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,935 Times in 12,378 Posts
    The Edison is basically a rebadged Technomate so while we do not officially provide support or images, you can get ViX running on it easily enough along with a few other images.
    My posts contain my own personal thoughts and opinions, they do not represent those of any organisation or group but my own.

If you don't like what I post, Don't read it.

SIMPLES.

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Vix would not run before on it.Stayed in bootloop.Had something to do with bootloader according to other forum.Seems edision needs other bootloader than Technomate.Now Zeus is working fine on it.Also with remote stream.
    Ps:before I run ATV 4.1 but like Vix more.
    VU+ DUO2 quad tuner with HDD 1 TB + Latest Openvix and VU+ DUO2 FB tuner + Octagon SF8008 FB tuner
    Triax 88 cm rotor single LNB 30 E- 40 W
    1 Gibertini 1.00 m fixed - 3 quad LNB 19E-23.5E-28.2E

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,935 Times in 12,378 Posts
    As long as it has the correct bootloader and drivers there is nothing in theory stopping the latest Apollo images running on a Optimuss branded receiver same as with a Technomate or a IOS which is another rebadged Technomate.
    My posts contain my own personal thoughts and opinions, they do not represent those of any organisation or group but my own.

If you don't like what I post, Don't read it.

SIMPLES.

Title
    Thanks
    I got an edision optimuss OS 3 plus
    what I have to do to flash a VIX Image